Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:55:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimbewrong 2020: Quarter Final - kittens vs Miles - NSFW

Started by kittens, May 18, 2020, 06:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

kittens because i love the dedication to laying the boot into walliams. also hideous cunt neck

Crabwalk

I thought Kittens had won it with his sublime second. But Miles has pulled one out to rank among his greatest shots there. So Miles by a smidgen.

Small Man Big Horse

Kittens has had his best tournament yet and deserves credit for not massively cheating for once, but he's met his match in Miles with both of his shots being sublime.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

My heart says kittens, but my head (e.g. glans) says Miles

Butchers Blind

Great second shot from kittens but miles just edges it.  Well done both.

rue the polywhirl

kittens more laughs and the second shot is a delight.

Wonderful Butternut

Well shit, this is hard.

I think kittens for the 2nd shot.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

BlodwynPig

DrGreggles

Birdie

Rizla

QDRPHNC

pancreas

QDRPHNC

alright, sorry, back to my original vote for Miles then.

jesus

selectivememory

selectivememory

Blodders, I trust you. Tell me whose votes I should discount.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

My vote is legit. Kittens 2nd was the one that made me laugh. He has my vote.

Cerys

kittens

to my shame i must admit i did mention this competition on the zoom meet-up. the votes for me that would need to be reviewed are from drgreggles, birdie and rizla. i am addicted to subterfuge and cannot reasonably be blamed.

Spoon of Ploff

hmm

Spoiler alert
kittens second shot was my fav of the match, but Miles overall performance is better (for me (Clint)). so an impasse has been reached .. but...that kittens has form for vote rigging so I can't in good conscience pick him
[close]

vote Miles

BlodwynPig

Quote from: kittens on May 24, 2020, 01:39:18 AM
to my shame i must admit i did mention this competition on the zoom meet-up. the votes for me that would need to be reviewed are from drgreggles, birdie and rizla. i am addicted to subterfuge and cannot reasonably be blamed.

sorry for dobbing you in, friend...there can't be one rule for Kittens and another for Dom Cummings.

greencalx

The rules on voting are silent on any principle of fair play.

Johnny Yesno

kittens's second shot is fantastic but overall Miles's shots impressed me the most. 'All reets reserved' :-D

alan nagsworth

kittens played a blinder in the second shot but ultimately he is a cheating scumbag, and overall I think Miles played a stronger game.

wasp_f15ting