Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:47:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2021 Round 1: madhair60 v Mr Farenheit

Started by madhair60, June 06, 2021, 11:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Mr Farenheit

V nice! no idea how to return at the moment. Might need some ecstacy for inspiration

DoesNotFollow

selectivememory

Excellent from both, but that is a belter of a return from Mr F there.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Oh Mr F you mad bastard. Potential to be match of the round here.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

madhair60

pancreas

Johnny Yesno

I like the subtle 'GER KING' in the background. Jerking your gerking.

madhair60

I can do this Saturday at the absolute earliest

madhair60

madhair60

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Cerys

I don't think there's any way to choose between these two.  I vote for them both to go through.

selectivememory

Yeah, it's really hard to choose. So good from both, definitely my favourite match so far.

touchingcloth

Excellent, excellent stuff from both players. I'm going to give it to Mr F because madhair's shots were brutal but he returned them flawlessly.

Wonderful Butternut

This is a difficult one to choose.

I want to give a point to madhair for kicking the whole comic storyline match off, resulting in this outstanding piece of art.

But I also want to give a point to Mr Farenheit for playing along with the comic format, "Say yes to Vienetta" and the excellent final shot.

Em....

Er...

Okay point to madhair for being responsible for the comic format. A 'normal' Wimblewrong shot doesn't kick of a match like this.

chveik

got to be Mr. F, who (as far i know) doesn't do comics and still produced two wonderful shots

Ferris

The returns were tremendous, so have to give it to

That said, if there's a best loser going through it should be MadHair (as he is the best loser on CaB) and his shots were dead good.

Ok cheers

Johnny Yesno

Fuck! What an incredible round. I vote for Mr F who played decisive shots on mh60's territory.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Can they both go through and machotrouts disqualified for not posting anything? (No offence, but come on).

I mean Mr F was clearly better. But love to some more madhair action next round.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

It's sooooo close. "Say YES to Viennetta" cracked me up, but "doing Wimblewrong... for the rest of eternity" has huge Viz vibes. But I think the sheer dementedness of the last shot edges Mr. Farenheit into first places. Sorry madhair, I still love Merry Hell.

BlodwynPig