Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:57:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

That thread about that nonce or whatever

Started by Barry Admin, May 04, 2022, 05:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

Phwoar this is even getting me moist now

edit ah fuck

touchingcloth

"Do you remember Huffty? No? We'll stick with me, kiddo, plenty more like that still in the tank. Unlike my balls which are empty, to match my flaccid cock."

touchingcloth

"Hacker T Dog? We had gophers once...and ducks."

Cold Meat Platter

"I mean can you believe how well this port of Chase HQ runs given the limitations of the ULA chip? It really blows the C64 version out the water."

Mister Six

Quote from: kalowski on May 06, 2022, 11:23:52 PMI have inadvertently made myself quite nostalgic for a game of Knight Lore or Alien 8. Anyone know a good emulator?

Try these? Supposedly playable online, although I've not got time to test them. Knight Lore and Alien 8.

Video Game Fan 2000

"Your honour, I escaped from the nonce by means of a Sinclair Spectrum I had suspended on a piece of string and dangled in front of him"

kalowski

Quote from: Mister Six on May 07, 2022, 01:09:03 AMTry these? Supposedly playable online, although I've not got time to test them. Knight Lore and Alien 8.
We'll, I'm still shit at Knight Lore.

But thanks!

willbo

even David Brent could be trusted with his friend's daughter...

Dr Rock

willbo

update I decided not to say anything and have been keeping my distance

Goldentony

what if you said loads of things to them  and you got up really close when you did it

monkfromhavana

Quote from: Goldentony on May 07, 2022, 09:17:01 PMwhat if you said loads of things to them  and you got up really close when you did it

Listen to this bloke, he knows what he's talking about.

kalowski

That thread about that nonce or whatever
Picture me giving a damn, I said never

buttgammon

Janie Jones

Quote from: jobotic on May 04, 2022, 08:17:01 PMI got a PM from the government the other day

I opened and read it, it said they were suckers

They wanted me to read 225 posts in a thread about a nonce or whatever

Picture me giving a damn? I said never

Beaten to it, kalowski

Replies From View

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on May 05, 2022, 11:50:29 AMThe old thread was fun due to RFV with their witchfinder general attitude towards those who might dare to date people outside of a certain age range.

If anyone deems it okay to date a woman with more hair follicles than them, then on/off their own head be it*.

* FYI this is the Queen's own wacky 21st century update of "off with their head".  "Off their own head be it," whereupon she steadily points her long, yellow-nailed index finger at the nonce in the room.

kalowski

Quote from: Janie Jones on May 08, 2022, 08:54:24 AMBeaten to it, kalowski
Darn. OK
Can I kick it? To all the people who can nonce like a co-worker does
Before this, did you really know what noncing was?
Comprehend to the van, for it's why 'cause
Getting beaten to the jokes of jobotic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Dating a young adult of legal age who happens to be a fair bit younger than yourself is *not* being a nonce.Maybe make references to The Fast Show's Mid- Life Crisis Man instead of this self-righteous , self-satisfied shenanigans?

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Replies From View on May 08, 2022, 08:59:28 AM* FYI this is the Queen's own wacky 21st century update of "off with their head".  "Off their own head be it," whereupon she steadily points her long, yellow-nailed index finger at the nonce in the room.
You can just say Prince Andrew.

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 08, 2022, 09:30:59 AMDating a young adult of legal age who happens to be a fair bit younger than yourself is *not* being a nonce.
Yeah a fucking 17 year old can't even vote and is barely out of school. I don't think 21 year old college students should get in trouble for banging 17 year old freshmen but I do wonder why the hell a 30 or 40 something would cultivate a relationship with someone who has zero life experience. Oh look I just answered my own question.

Proactive

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 08, 2022, 09:30:59 AMDating a young adult of legal age who happens to be a fair bit younger than yourself is *not* being a nonce.Maybe make references to The Fast Show's Mid- Life Crisis Man instead of this self-righteous , self-satisfied shenanigans?

A fair bit younger? In the case described I recall she was less than half his age. No it's not technically noncery, but it's nonce-adjecent. Mind bogglingly sleezy and exploitative might be another way of putting it. Are you seriously saying you'd be perfectly happy with a 17 year old family member having it away with a middle aged man? She's a child.

JaDanketies

I knew a guy who is now in jail for pretending to offer modelling contracts to teenage girls and then blackmailing them with the pictures they sent him for more and more extreme images. He did it systematically for multiple victims.

Told everyone he was in court for selling cocaine to a minor and we only found out when the news reports game out.

anyone who does the 'technically its ephebophilia' shit like jmac (especially with his prior lolita confessions) is beyond suspect. I didn't realise the word 'nonce' was similarly medically-defined. It's noncery if the public call you a nonce.

touchingcloth

If it looks like a nonce and it quacks like a nonce, you've got to ask: "why is that nonce trying to lure underage ducks?"

Replies From View

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on May 08, 2022, 09:49:46 AMYou can just say Prince Andrew.

She could, but she doesn't.  No need to, because she is pointing at him at the time.

Remember:  800% of communication comes from body language rather than the words themselves.  We all know this.

If it is pointed at as a nonce, and it has the name of a famous nonce, then it is a nonce.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Oooops, I forgot the girl from the scenario from the OP was 17, as opposed to the mildly more adult age of 18. Yeah, in the eyes of the law, and in just about every other way, she's a child, isn't she? So,yes,the behaviour of that bloke is pretty dubious.

Dr Rock

I am on the side of the 17 year old making informed choices, knowing some 17 year olds I knew at that age who would be capable of making an informed choice. The guy I have less sympathy for, but I'd really have to know how the relationship functioned, it could be healthy, if unusual.

Dex Sawash

A girl at my high school dated a 35 year old man who lived with his mother and worked with his mother at the flower shop. She always drove his 1979 Caprice coupe to school. I liked that car, black with a set of flat center cap "Corvette" rally rims. Can't imagine that car still runs, should look it up on FB.

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: JaDanketies on May 08, 2022, 10:47:05 AMI didn't realise the word 'nonce' was similarly medically-defined.
It's also used in cryptography, where it refers to a number that's used once and only once.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Dex Sawash on May 08, 2022, 12:23:26 PMA girl at my high school dated a 35 year old man who lived with his mother and worked with his mother at the flower shop. She always drove his 1979 Caprice coupe to school. I liked that car, black with a set of flat center cap "Corvette" rally rims. Can't imagine that car still runs, should look it up on FB.

Cars are on Facebook over there? Why don't Americans have proper social media?

Look, the age of consent in Ireland is 17. Most people here have finished secondary school at that point, can legally drive certain vehicles, and can get married with their parents' consent. Like I said earlier, 17 and 21 could be in college together and I don't think 21 should get in trouble for being with 17. But as a 40 year old, a 17 year old has nothing to offer me. It's legal, it's not noncery, but I reserve the right to judge the fuck out of people dating very young, barely-fledged adults when they're a decade or more older than them.