Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:41:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt of Death Day Jubilation Spectacular

Started by shoulders, May 16, 2022, 02:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hamfist

It turns out I do have to go to our village cap-doffer picnic. My daughter is in a dance group which is performing there and the mrs is away.

Therefore since we are instructed to dress patriotically I have obtained a YAS QUEEN pride shirt. Doing my bit.

Hope there's a wicker man.

Blumf

Quote from: Evian Mousemat on May 18, 2022, 08:11:57 AM

This cunt needs hanging for treason! First off, they arrange the products - blue, white, red - the colours of the French flag! But even worse, the arrange the background - white, blue, red - which is the Russian flag!!

Red, White, and Blue, mate! Brexit! Send them to Rwanda!

Paul Calf

Quote from: non capisco on May 16, 2022, 06:22:53 PMI'll be away in Barcelona when all this nauseating bollocks is going on, I doubt anyone out there gives the smallest shite about el coño de la muerte so I reckon I'm good.

Wouldn't bet on it. I was in Thailand when Willy-poos and Lovely-Arse Katy-Waty got married and it was fucking everywhere.

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 18, 2022, 10:15:36 AMWouldn't bet on it. I was in Thailand when Willy-poos and Lovely-Arse Katy-Waty got married and it was fucking everywhere.

Yeah, but what else do you expect if you go to a sex tourism hotspot?

Johnny Yesno

Paul Calf

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on May 18, 2022, 10:31:06 AM
Quote from: Paul Calf on May 18, 2022, 10:15:36 AMWouldn't bet on it. I was in Thailand when Willy-poos and Lovely-Arse Katy-Waty got married and it was fucking everywhere.
Yeah, but what else do you expect if you go to a sex tourism hotspot?

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Blue Jam

king_tubby

Happy Jubilee your MAJ

EDIT: Actually removed as there's an injunction but google is your friend regarding royal news.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 18, 2022, 11:13:09 AMNo, that's Pippa you're thinking of.

Oh yeah. All these horsey ladies look the same to me.

Barry Admin

Kankurette

I see GB News and the Torygraph are angry at the Sussexes again.

Blue Jam

Quote from: king_tubby on May 18, 2022, 11:53:27 AMHappy Jubilee your MAJ

EDIT: Actually removed as there's an injunction but google is your friend regarding royal news.

Ah, so that's why the Daily Heil did that article on the total non-story of that old pic of [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] holding hands then...

Blue Jam

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 18, 2022, 11:53:53 AMOh yeah. All these horsey ladies look the same to me.

Not from the back they don't.

Blue Jam

Quote from: king_tubby on May 18, 2022, 11:53:27 AMHappy Jubilee your MAJ

Hardly anything on this on Twitter if you search from within the UK, but I've seen claims that you see thousands of mentions if you're outside the UK or using a VPN- can anyone confirm?

Also MSN news and seemingly all of the European news sites carrying the story have now scrubbed it from their archives...

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 18, 2022, 04:17:24 PMHardly anything on this on Twitter if you search from within the UK, but I've seen claims that you see thousands of mentions if you're outside the UK or using a VPN- can anyone confirm?

Also MSN news and seemingly all of the European news sites carrying the story have now scrubbed it from their archives...
I'm outside the UK, and can see nothing unusual / interesting relating to the Royals.

Dex Sawash

Can someone share what this is about with asccii image or something?

Video Game Fan 2000

i'm appalled she didn't turn up for the opening of parliament but was somehow well enough to post an epic gape on the internet

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on May 18, 2022, 11:04:16 PMi'm appalled she didn't turn up for the opening of parliament but was somehow well enough to post an epic gape her anus horribilis on the internet

ftfy

Blue Jam

Blimey, she really has shrunk. Get some Platinum Pudding down her pronto.

idunnosomename

Open that coat and theres just a skellington in there

Captain Z

Has Private Eye done a cartoon yet of her looking in a mirror asking "and what do you do?". If not, you can have that one for free.

Johnny Yesno

Dex Sawash

Blue Jam

Head Gardener

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 18, 2022, 10:44:34 PM

QuoteMay hinted that he may pop up in an unexpected location this time, saying in a statement: "There was a moment when I wondered, after Buckingham Palace roof where can you go? Well... you will see!"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-61491629