Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:11:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Man blockades McDonalds drive-through over sausage and egg McMuffin wait

Started by Fambo Number Mive, May 24, 2022, 05:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

I don't know what school he went to but you could check out the video and see if he looks like an older version of your fellow pupil.

badaids

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 24, 2022, 07:36:35 PMI don't know what school he went to but you could check out the video and see if he looks like an older version of your fellow pupil.

I haven't got time for that, can't you do it?

Video Game Fan 2000

he puts the egg mcmuffin in the slot on his forehead like a piggybank

i find this redfaced man's appearance comical

Replies From View

I DON'T WANT IT MADE FRESH I WANT IT OLD AND INSTANTANEOUSLY

Replies From View

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on May 24, 2022, 07:38:54 PMhe puts the egg mcmuffin in the slot on his forehead like a piggybank

i find this redfaced man's appearance comical

He is your standardised gammon.

Replies From View

Goldentony

Quote from: badaids on May 24, 2022, 07:38:30 PMI haven't got time for that, can't you do it?

yeah apparently this is your old mate Farooq 'CUMSHITTER' Yates

Glebe

Quote from: Thomas on May 24, 2022, 07:13:24 PMSneer at this cunt all you like, but the fact remains that this is notably one of only two cases of civil disobedience in English protest history. Before this, there was only Noel Edmonds vs. Lloyds TSB.

badaids

Quote from: Goldentony on May 24, 2022, 07:42:00 PMyeah apparently this is your old mate Farooq 'CUMSHITTER' Yates

Can you tell him that he still owes me 20p for when I let him look at those photos I found in my Dad's drawer?

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: bgmnts on May 24, 2022, 08:28:47 PM- of a really shit libertarian wank fantasy book.

global economy grinds to a complete standstill after an anonymous hero dumps the entire global supply of rearden steel in the foyer of a Greggs after being asked to wait for his sausage roll to be warmed up

I AM A MAN

touchingcloth

SINCE YOU MADE ME WAIT FOR THIS MUFFIN I HAVE DONE A PROTEST BY GLUING MY HANDS TO THE BUN SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT do you happen to sell acetone

pigamus

Replies From View

Quote from: pigamus on May 24, 2022, 09:22:42 PMOh no, I can't go down this rabbit hole

Too late, you are going to.  Come and keep me company down here.

Here's a couple of places to watch actual people bothering to debate and reason with flat earthers:

https://www.youtube.com/c/MCToon

https://www.youtube.com/c/FTFE1

bgmnts

SciMan Dan is ace. It's fish in a barrel obviously but watching conspiracy nuts do non-science is alway fun.

touchingcloth

Quote from: pigamus on May 24, 2022, 09:22:42 PMOh no, I can't go down this rabbit hole

Too right. If the earth is flat, you'd fall through the bottom.

Twit 2

shoulders

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 24, 2022, 05:18:47 PMWere you affected by Mr Yates blocking the Leyland McDonalds drive-through? Share your stories below.

I have visited the Leyland branch several times, but nothing notable has ever occured during these visits, certainly nothing this major.

Brian Freeze

I always thought of Leyland as the size of place that has two McD drive throughs. Is it just a oner?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I don't know, I just drive through (arf) Leyland sometimes. There might be another one in the centre somewhere.

madhair60

I once ordered McMuffins on the app a good 20 minutes before breakfast ended, I arrived at about 11:03 and joined the drive thru and they told me they couldn't do it because it was past 11, even though I ordered WELL before. Reader, I went cunting ballistic.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 24, 2022, 05:37:56 PMAccording to the Scum (a reference to the newspaper, nor Stuart Yates):
QuoteStuart, who made headlines around the world with his one-man protest, has now said he's been slapped with a letter from the branch.
He said: "The policeman had a big letter with a list of complaints about me.

I'd wager it's an M.

Goldentony

if its because hes still in the car put that in prison with him in

touchingcloth

SO HILTON DOUBLETREE MANCHESTER THINK YOU GOT AWAY WITH FORGETTING TO SEND THE MAID SERVICE ROUND ON ONE OF THE DAYS I STAYED WITH YOU RECENTLY DO YOU WELL I HAVE ENCLOSED A PICTURE OF A DIRTY PROTEST I HAVE PERFORMED IN MY BED AT HOME HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT HILTON DOUBLETREE MANCHESTER WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT do dry cleaners do beds?

buzby

Quote from: Brian Freeze on May 24, 2022, 10:11:18 PMI always thought of Leyland as the size of place that has two McD drive throughs. Is it just a oner?
Just the one, on Churchill Way in the centre of town. It's not a big place (around 35000 inhabitants) - it grew around the Leyland Motors factory in the early 20th century, Rover sold the truck division to DAF in 1986, and it became the assembly facility for UK & Ireland-market RHD DAF trucks.