Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:12:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Man blockades McDonalds drive-through over sausage and egg McMuffin wait

Started by Fambo Number Mive, May 24, 2022, 05:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Goldentony on May 25, 2022, 03:49:02 AMwhy isnt he in prison

Based on the evidence so far, because he's already in a prison of the mind.

JamesTC

Brian Freeze

Quote from: buzby on May 25, 2022, 09:31:47 AMJust the one, on Churchill Way in the centre of town. It's not a big place (around 35000 inhabitants) - it grew around the Leyland Motors factory in the early 20th century, Rover sold the truck division to DAF in 1986, and it became the assembly facility for UK & Ireland-market RHD DAF trucks.

Cheers Buzby, you're ace.

touchingcloth

Quote from: JamesTC on May 25, 2022, 11:15:33 AMI sentence you to life in gammon. No parole.

I was going to suggest that "Life in Gammon" would make a good band name.

And then I realised, wasn't the band in Sound of Metal called Black Gammon, and it turns out that, yep, more or less

And then I noticed it was actually Blackgammon

And then I realised that, 020210u5ly, this is a reference to the game of backgammon, and not a minority old fuck.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Replies From View on May 24, 2022, 07:41:08 PMHe also reminds me of the man featured in this video:

genuinely puzzled what baldy is trying to say with that gate. the camera at the north pole is moving?

also he thinks the equator is below south america

checkoutgirl

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 24, 2022, 09:44:21 PMToo right. If the earth is flat, you'd fall through the bottom.

It could be cleared up in two seconds if they showed us a picture of the edges.

madhair60

Replies From View

Quote from: checkoutgirl on May 25, 2022, 12:50:21 PMIt could be cleared up in two seconds if they showed us a picture of the edges.

Flat earthers think that Antarctica is an ice wall around the known world, and beyond it is more land that we can't access.

They haven't read the Antarctic Treaty but believe that all limitations about accessing and crossing Antarctica are military efforts to prevent people discovering what lies beyond the ice wall.

touchingcloth

Quote from: checkoutgirl on May 25, 2022, 12:50:21 PMIt could be cleared up in two seconds if they showed us a picture of the edges.

I emailed one of them saying "show use the holes, SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING HOLES" but apparently this was cause for police intervention?

Replies From View

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 25, 2022, 12:46:38 PMgenuinely puzzled what baldy is trying to say with that gate. the camera at the north pole is moving?

also he thinks the equator is below south america

You will never find a flat earther with good geography; that's kind of their primary schtick, along with misunderstanding physics as a foundation for claiming it's wrong.

With that gate he's simply observing that the linear velocity of the equator is faster than the linear velocity closer to the poles.  So he reckons that people at the equator would see the stars whizzing at a faster speed than everyone else.

No flat earther can ever grasp that rotating 15 degrees in an hour, or completing a single full rotation once in 24 hours, is actually a very slow rotational speed, and they harp on about "spinning at a thousand miles an hour" as they spin a tennis ball or beach ball mockingly.

So in his head we just don't see the stars whizzing fast enough for a globe model to be true, and at the equator people aren't seasick, and that's about it.

Fambo Number Mive

Judging by standards in politics these days, this man will be Prime Minister by 2035.

Icehaven

I'd love to see what he'd have done in the reverse Falling Down situation I had the other day. I went in (the door was open) and started using the order screen, and a member of staff came over and asked me to leave because they weren't open until 7. It was 6.58. I just laughed but he'd probably have killed everyone in there.

poodlefaker

Make the punishment fit the crime. If you commit an offence while in your car, you should be imprisoned in your car. When your time is up, simply knock on the window and a copper'll come along and let you out.

Video Game Fan 2000

the way you earn respect in prison is to find out the toughest guy there and on the first day park your car outside of his cell and not move

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: madhair60 on May 25, 2022, 01:25:48 PMi like mcdonalds its nice

If you have one for dinner though, don't you feel empty and depressed afterwards with a weird feeling of still hungry but also your head's all fuzzy. This doesn't happen with the breakfasts. What are they putting in it

Fambo Number Mive

Replies From View

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on May 26, 2022, 11:00:49 AMIf you have one for dinner though, don't you feel empty and depressed afterwards with a weird feeling of still hungry but also your head's all fuzzy. This doesn't happen with the breakfasts. What are they putting in it

They put breakfast in the dinner ones

I feel empty and depressed before and after all meals, so McDonald's can't hurt me.

Fambo Number Mive

Mr Yates' blockade of the drive-through made international news, looking online.

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 25, 2022, 08:59:46 AMSO HILTON DOUBLETREE MANCHESTER THINK YOU GOT AWAY WITH FORGETTING TO SEND THE MAID SERVICE ROUND ON ONE OF THE DAYS I STAYED WITH YOU RECENTLY DO YOU WELL I HAVE ENCLOSED A PICTURE OF A DIRTY PROTEST I HAVE PERFORMED IN MY BED AT HOME HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT HILTON DOUBLETREE MANCHESTER WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT do dry cleaners do beds?

I didnt know Jim Davidson posted here

touchingcloth

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on May 28, 2022, 05:34:39 AMI didnt know Jim Davidson posted here

Didn't you realise that every poster here is actually a Jim Davidson sock puppet? I'm surprised, given that you're one of them. Search your racism, you know it to be true.

Glebe

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 25, 2022, 08:59:46 AMSO HILTON DOUBLETREE MANCHESTER THINK YOU GOT AWAY WITH FORGETTING TO SEND THE MAID SERVICE ROUND ON ONE OF THE DAYS I STAYED WITH YOU RECENTLY DO YOU WELL I HAVE ENCLOSED A PICTURE OF A DIRTY PROTEST I HAVE PERFORMED IN MY BED AT HOME HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT HILTON DOUBLETREE MANCHESTER WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT do dry cleaners do beds?

Mike Patton or David Byrne have let themselves go.