Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:45:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Crewe

Started by Porky, May 26, 2022, 09:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: holyzombiejesus on May 26, 2022, 04:23:09 PMI had an extremely messy, mainly platonic relationship with a girl from Cuddington. Can any readers beat that?

I worked for one of the worst employers in Crewe and the electric sexual chemistry between me and a colleague saw us into bed. The following awkwardness saw us both sacked.

New page unemployed sex beast.

Brian Freeze

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on May 26, 2022, 10:40:09 PMI worked for one of the worst employers in Crewe

Not Rolls Royce again is it?

Psybro

Quote from: shoulders on May 26, 2022, 11:06:32 AMI'm informed by my own Guide that The Borough Arms may be a bolthole of topering that makes life in Crewe fleetingly tolerable.

I think that was the last pub I was in before lockdown.  It was disconcerting to be the only customer on a Saturday afternoon but I suppose understandable.  The emptier the pub the more you notice the stale beer smell.

No, it was a firm in which I was brought in to do recruitment, and part of the speil was 'we know we have a fucking awful reputation but we want to make this a great place to work!!!!!'.

I'm not going to dox myself but will gladly spill by DM if you're a local and want to know.

Kankurette

Crewe is famous for two things, trains and paedophilia.

pigamus

Need to host Top of the Pops for the full house

Brian Freeze

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on May 26, 2022, 10:56:15 PMI'm not going to dox myself but will gladly spill by DM if you're a local and want to know.

You're fine thanks, RR was just an obvious choice for an humourless comment and I can think of no others.

Feel free to spill the beans without implicating yourself about everything else about the place though.

Mr Eggs

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 26, 2022, 12:41:00 PMI've lived and worked and dated in Northwich, so don't talk to me about deso. Crewe is absolutely no worse than Northwich.

Imagine that Tinder profile so bad you had to go to Crewe for a look.

You ugly mutherfucker.

Tony Tony Tony

I was once told that the town (deffo town never city) was named because it stood for Central Railway Engineering Works England.

Took me ages before I realised it was bollocks.

Anyone got any magic beans they looking to sell?

jobotic

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on May 26, 2022, 09:38:19 AMWonder what By Jovi are doing with their time now they can't play there every two months.

They used to play The Beacon Court Tavern in Gillingham, Kent an awful lot so they got about. That's been demolished too. Poor By Jovi.