Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:28:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Greybum Muchtransanger - the continuing TERFery of Graham Linehan

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, June 03, 2022, 10:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

He still is in a privileged position. If he was some non-celeb spewing this shit the way he does the only response he'd ever get would be "no one cares what you think you stupid old cunt". That would be when he wasn't being completely ignored.

JaDanketies

Glinner makes me sympathise with landlords who's retirement dreams are falling through. At least they were mere parasites!

No doubt that he could earn six figures as a TV consultant tomorrow if he stopped his bad behaviour yesterday. Money doesn't care about his opinions and he's stills very marketable

Mindy Simmons

I think Linehan will have to wait awhile before he can start working again, and it'll probably be done under a pseudonym at first. The reason being that he's alienated nearly every damn friend he ever had in the business.

Fatty Arbuckle managed to work again, despite being put on trial for a manslaughter. Not under his own name (that was never gonna happen), but he had enough friends left who could get him jobs when he needed them.

Of course, Graham would also have to remove his head from his arse, accept there's no "when this is all over, then I can work again!" on the horizon and just start bloody writing. And that's not happening anytime soon either.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

"The Father Ted Musical was my pension" is definitely the tagline for the next thread.

Symptomless Covid

frajer

I had a pension once, its name was Ted.
Now I'm forced to drive my bed.

g0m

Quote from: Kankurette on June 29, 2022, 08:03:34 PMI wonder if he's going to do a John Hinckley Jr and shoot a sleb to impress JKR.

They're nothing alike, John Hinkley Jr still has his twitter account

FalknerHinton

Cold Meat Platter

boki

Quote from: Mindy Simmons on June 29, 2022, 09:06:43 PMI think Linehan will have to wait awhile before he can start working again, and it'll probably be done under a pseudonym at first.

Is Roberta Girlbreath taken?

Mindy Simmons

https://www.sciencealert.com/female-moles-grow-testicles-to-help-them-fight-through-a-gritty-environment

Found this reading through the first JK Rowling TERFing her Career into the Sun thread - could the Talentless Moley be, in actual fact, a lady?

Mindy Simmons

idunnosomename

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on June 29, 2022, 09:11:44 PM"The Father Ted Musical was my pension" is definitely the tagline for the next thread.
agree. what could be more embarrassing a thing to admit.

anyway if Graham is so funny he could just ghostwrite some stuff. haha but he isn't, he's a man with a huge head who's alienating just about everyone he's ever met in his entire life due to his self-destructive narcissism

lol

JamesTC

The Father Ted Musical was my pension

Other income sources not worth a mention
All this financial difficulty caused tension
It led to my family separation
You need to bring this to people's attention
The show is my greatest invention
We can't leave it in suspension

wrec

I take my brain to a deso dimension
Account suspension

madhair60

Quote from: wrec on June 30, 2022, 12:10:41 AMI take my brain to a deso dimension
Account suspension

i protected a women's space
with my lopsided face

Cold Meat Platter

they've taken my pension
they've taken my wife
they've taken my blue tick and voided my life

idunnosomename

Breathe cancellation
FreeFatherTed, Twitter ya

Psycho banana addict insane

COMMMME
BEEE
A
TERF

Inhale inhale I'm the victim

COMMMME
BEEE
A
TERF

Moley Moley Moleyyyyyy

Kankurette

Gervais is a knob but he's a knob who gets shit done and has a career, and JKR is loaded so she can afford to do nothing but sit on her bum and tweet or get pissed with wine mums. Neither of these apply to Potassium Prick.
Quote from: HamishMacbeth on June 29, 2022, 08:08:43 PMI do enjoy these occasional windows into what it's really about for him. The guy's writing an entire manifesto that amounts to just "I am one of the special people, and therefore exempt from consequences" which is exactly the mindset every b-list celeb who has lost their minds to this on Twitter seems to share.
In other words, the cunt has gone 🍌.

Kankurette

samadriel

I've gone bananas
I've got no musical
I've got no Father Ted pension plan musical

Sonny_Jim

I find it amusing that he thinks slandering coworkers on his blog is a surefire way to get what he wants.  We've all said it before but it bears repeating once again.  He must have been an absolute fucking nightmare to live with.

Bad Ambassador

Michael Bedmacher.

Given Neil Hannon's avowed habit of recycling unusued material, it would be amusing if any of the work he might have done on FTTM winds up in his actual upcoming musical about young Willy Wonka.

MigraineBoy

Quote from: Bad Ambassador on June 30, 2022, 09:15:21 AMGiven Neil Hannon's avowed habit of recycling unusued material, it would be amusing if any of the work he might have done on FTTM winds up in his actual upcoming musical about young Willy Wonka.

Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-dee
Shut Up! Fuck Off! and listen to me!

shiftwork2

Hopeful now that he's going to leave Norwich.  Door / way out / careful etc.

Unfortunately this would move the problem on to Ireland which doesn't deserve him either.

Mindy Simmons

buttgammon

Quote from: Mindy Simmons on June 30, 2022, 10:06:13 AMAny remote islands we can drop him on?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Island_(Qatar)

Unfortunately, the 'luxurious facilities for tourists' presumably include internet access so maybe not.