Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:41:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Independence Day!

Started by bgmnts, July 04, 2022, 10:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Mobius

Butchers Blind

dissolute ocelot

Still at least it's not Independence Day: Resurgence. I think that's in August.

El Unicornio, mang

So apparently the shooter is this guy? (had to do my own digging after his name was released). Local rapper

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9805302/?ref_=tt_mv_desc

Captain Z

...and finally, America celebrated one of its least-bloody days in history today, with just a single mass shooting and only 6 lives claimed. Now it's time for the weather...

Mobius

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on July 04, 2022, 11:19:30 PMSo apparently the shooter is this guy? (had to do my own digging after his name was released). Local rapper

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9805302/?ref_=tt_mv_desc

His name is Crimmo?

Anyway Johnny Law has surrounded his house, so he'll be dead soon.

wrec

Quote from: Ferris on July 04, 2022, 05:09:33 PMMy money is on Kamala running, winning the nomination despite being very unpopular thanks to the DNC putting their thumb on the scale, losing in 2024, and 4 more years of theocratic fascism while the DNC blames bernie bros or whatever the fuck.

Might as well say 400 years. They'll finish what they've started but won't leave anything to the whims of the electorate again.

Video Game Fan 2000

i think it was all the bernie bros in the whitehouse who were leaking stories to the press about how harris was disliked by her staff and incompetent

thank god america has progressive media that listens when the DNC tells them to knock it off with the disinformation or else they'd be fucked right now. trump's definitely going jail this time!

Quote from: wrec on July 05, 2022, 01:25:59 AMMight as well say 400 years. They'll finish what they've started but won't leave anything to the whims of the electorate again.

The Republicans literally only won a single national election in >30 years and yet have dictated national policy for that entire timeframe. Meanwhile bombing countries around the world to forcibly spread our perfect "democratic" system lmao

buttgammon

Despite appearances, I'm actually a big fan of the USA and I committed a couple of cheeky war crimes to celebrate the special day.

jobotic

Seems the shooter was a Trumper who wore Pepe t-shirts. So I doubt we'll be hearing much more about it.

Unless he was undercover Antifa, which I'm sure he probably was.

oggyraiding

Should we take pity on the young Trumpers? They've been groomed into being wrong uns. Their social failings exploited to create tools to fight in the culture war. I've had friends alienate themselves from the group to become hardcore alt-right folks, it's like a disease.