Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,187
  • Total Topics: 106,349
  • Online Today: 798
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:46:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Man blockades McDonalds drive-through over sausage and egg McMuffin wait

Started by Fambo Number Mive, May 24, 2022, 05:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blumf

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on June 02, 2022, 12:23:47 AMDouble Dare wanker and shopping channel wanker Peter Simon was the first Ronald McDonald in the UK

Peter Sissons you say?

kittens

Quote from: madhair60 on May 29, 2022, 02:08:36 PMI want to stress I didn't actually go ballistic I just went oh :( and had something else. I was a tiny bit outraged, but not enough to make a fuss.

excitedly walking into the mcdonald shop with a skip in your step. "time for madhair's muffin!" queuing up with a big grin. yum yum he's thinking. little does he know. 'sorry sir breakfast's over'. the realisation dawning on his face. the big grin melts away. standing agape. "..but...my muffin..".

this image gives me such joy. i can keep going.

Replies From View

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on June 01, 2022, 09:40:05 PMI don't understand how they can see to make the chips or whatever in these 'dark kitchens'. It seems like it would be dangerous.

What's the worst that could happen

Replies From View

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 02, 2022, 12:15:05 AMYeah that or that scene with Rorsiarch and a chip pan basket.

Looks like an inky butterfly print to me.

Video Game Fan 2000

remember when that boat in the Suez canal didnt get its mcmuffin and they sarcastically dropped a giant 50p on it?

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 25, 2022, 12:57:34 PMall bald men should be in prison

They're not locked in here with us, we're locked in here with them.

touchingcloth

Fambo Number Mive

I found an article that appeared to be about this man, the person has the same name, looks similar, lives in Leyland and would have been a similar age at the time of the earlier article. I decided to remove it as I wasn't 100% sure though. There are 5 Stuart Yates' in Leyland so who knows.

touchingcloth

And he was getting up to all that stuff with the McNuggets and his urethra?

madhair60

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 07, 2022, 03:54:05 PMI found an article that appeared to be about this man, the person has the same name, looks similar, lives in Leyland and would have been a similar age at the time of the earlier article. I decided to remove it as I wasn't 100% sure though. There are 5 Stuart Yates' in Leyland so who knows.

are you doxxing the mcdonald's man? you are a sick pervert

touchingcloth

Quote from: madhair60 on July 07, 2022, 11:12:19 PMare you doxxing the mcdonald's man? you are a sick pervert

Yes. His address is

McDonald's
Leyland
DRV 7HRU

Replies From View

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on June 02, 2022, 01:02:14 PMremember when that boat in the Suez canal didnt get its mcmuffin and they sarcastically dropped a giant 50p on it?

And that Werzog film with the boat: 

FITZCARRALDO HAPPY MEAL PLEASE, I SAID

Video Game Fan 2000

considering the damage done to the amazon by westernised diets, EVERY happy meal is a fitzcarraldo happy meal

audiocreator

shoulders

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 07, 2022, 03:54:05 PMI found an article that appeared to be about this man, the person has the same name, looks similar, lives in Leyland and would have been a similar age at the time of the earlier article. I decided to remove it as I wasn't 100% sure though. There are 5 Stuart Yates' in Leyland so who knows.

Haha