Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:12:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Drag out those racquets!

Started by Cerys, June 11, 2004, 07:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

First of all, can we have three cheers for Neil for creating this lovely court, laid with only the finest blue turf!  Yay, etc.

As part of the run-up to Wimblemong 2004, ccab and I have been indulging in a little mutual rasterbation.  The result is an exhibition match, to give any Photoshop Tennis virgins an idea of how it works.  And believe me, my friends - it is possible to get Photoshop Tennis elbow.  Oh, yes.

ccab

Cerys

ccab

(Naughty ccab - slipping in an extra hundred pixels's worth of height.  Bet you thought I wouldn't notice....)

Cerys

ccab

Cerys

Limber up yer racquets, people - let's get going!

Edit - my webspace is due to be down from 0700 to 1300 on Sunday 13th - if you can't see these pictures at that time, don't blame me.

Edit 2.0 - And now it's down again!  I weep.

Edit 3.0 - Sorted.

Cerys

So far, the following 'whores have signed up:

mr rou-rou
Benny J Fish
ccab
mook
JJJJH
Purple Tentacle
Cerys
Dr David V
Rubbish Monkey
Plank
Spaced Cadet
Frinky
Almost Yearly
Abbie (current champion)
Claudius Maximus
Jet Set Willy
fanny splendid

Reserve - Timmay

Any more?  Have I missed you out?  You can't hide.  We know you're out there.

Jet Set Willy

I heard wee billy was interested, but he's probly too busy at the chippy.

Bogey

I'd love to play, but I fear:

a) It'll clash with Glastonbury or othersuch summerinesses;

b) I'll be shit at it. (particularly given the intimidatingly high standard shown in the above warm-up, erm, "heat")

Jet Set Willy

Ah yes, I'm going to glastonbury too. I call for a moratorium over the Glasto period!

Ahh excellent, a seperate forum. Nice one Neil.

Spaced Cadet

This is all very official, roll on the 14th....

Rats

I'll have a go, jump in at the deep end because my pictures are shite.

danielreal2k

I wish i could take part but will be away in NY for a while :(
look foward to viewing the rest though.

I love that,  looks like a Massive Attack album cover :)

Cerys

Great, isn't it?  Mind you, the original filename was pst5-aka-beingnastytocerys.jpg ... evil, evil ccab.

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "danielreal2k"I wish i could take part but will be away in NY for a while

Don't worry about it, you'll be in New York.

Bogey

I'm sure he means North Yorkshire

@ssmaster

cptwhite

Those pictures really are a work of art, congratulations to both of you, fantastic digital work. Cerys can you put me down for entry.

geronimo

I'm new here, but if it's ok I'd like to throw my hat in the ring.

ccab

Quote from: "geronimo"I'm new here, but if it's ok I'd like to throw my hat in the ring.

Of course it's ok - good to have you onboard.

Nice work Cerys. You are the tennis mummy (the maternal variety).

So to recap, here's the entry list as it stands.

1. Mr Rou-Rou
2. Benny J Fish
3. The Mighty CCAB
4. Mook
5. JJJJH
6. Purple Tentacle
7. Cerys
8. Dr David V
9. Rubbish Monkey
10. Plank
11. Spaced cadet
12. Frinky
13. Almost Yearly
14. Abbie (champion)
15. Claudius Maximus
20. Jetset Willy
21. Fanny Splendid
22. Poison Popcorn
23. Rats
24. Cptwhite
25. Geronimo

If I've missed out your name, make sure you cause a scene. Anyone else who wants to take part should get their name down quickly.

Matches get under way tomorrow. Mr Rou-Rou any ideas about the draw?

Dr David V

I'm looking forward to this. Well, unless if the draw is done from that list in twos, because then I'm up against Cerys. Shite.

Cerys

'Sokay - I'll be gentle with you....

no_offenc

Can I put my name down, or is it too late?

I had a laugh last year, competing against Mr Wa5p Fi5ting, and a couple of others....

C'mon.  Pleeease. I've got sod all else to do now I've finished college.  Plus I just got Photoshop CS and I'm itching to use it fully.

Cerys

It's never too late.  Well, it is sometimes; but that's another story.

ccab

Quote from: "no_offenc"Can I put my name down, or is it too late?

excellent - that makes it 21 which means Timmay we need you. I'll post the draw in 5 mins.

no_offenc

Yeeerse!  Means that Mook has someone easy to beat to the ground, then.

Although I am getting better (lots better than last year at fucking least, when I got compared to no other than you ccab.

ccab

lucky chap. you must have done some  serious shagging this past year.

no_offenc

Almost Yearly

The "delete post" option's been left on in here. Don't know if anyone cares, just sayin' like.

Edit: ah, there it goes.

glitch

Uhm, are there still any openings?

Damny my tardiness...

@ssmaster

I think with the draw being made and the contestants actually playing the games, that would be no.

You could however get some mates together and play your own version of Photoshop Tennis in the garden after watching the games. You could pretend to be the stars of Photoshop.......bagseye I'm Almost Yearly.

mwude

It's always about this time of year I always think "ooh, I should get photoshop, it's great innit?" and then do nothing about it & forget again until next year.  I don't know why.

glitch

Quote from: "@ssmaster"I think with the draw being made and the contestants actually playing the games, that would be no.

You could however get some mates together and play your own version of Photoshop Tennis in the garden after watching the games. You could pretend to be the stars of Photoshop.......bagseye I'm Almost Yearly.

Poo...

I'll play the "losers"? ;)

Rats

Aye, we could have a 3 hour vote for the best loser on the saturday and they could play xerode in the next round.