Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:10:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

fortnite

Started by madhair60, December 05, 2023, 01:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

got as far as "imagine Shoulders" and started vomiting blood

Natnar

I think the fact that im an old git does help when i play fortnite. Most of the other players do seem to be impatient young kids who want to kill as soon as they can, whereas i dont mind landing somewhere quiet and waiting it out.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Thursday on December 13, 2023, 04:02:59 PMIt's CaB we're supposed to put on a persona of being curmudgeonly and out of touch and hating all new things, because they must be bad because they're new and appeal to younger people.

This will lead to a generation of gun violinists

Barry Admin

Amazing that they just change the meta up seemingly on a weekly basis.

Also the matchmaking is so much better than the shit fuck "engagement based match making" of Apex/EA where your wins and losses are decided for you. I got an 8 win game last week and a 12 kill game - the lobbies have a healthy mix of skill levels so you're not constantly up against sweats. You can do really well at times even as an average player, if you just play a bit smarter.

Love that they give you more stuff to grind for aftwr the battle pass is actually finished, too.