Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:45:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ideas for games that you know would be absolutely brilliant

Started by beanheadmcginty, December 08, 2023, 01:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vodkafone

Quote from: Schlippy on January 26, 2024, 12:53:31 AMSuper late to this, but check out Teardown. No stealth or baddies to speak of, you play a demolitions "expert" in a series of Minecrafty voxel-based levels tasked with destroying and/or stealing a bunch of targets, all connected to a security system. You plan out your heist, then the moment the first alarm goes off you have 60 frantic seconds to achieve your main targets and as many of the secondary ones as you can before dibble arrive on the scene.

Starts off easy but soon becomes proper challenging, and it's sooooooo satisfying to pull a heist off and squeak out just as the helicopters arrive. Fully destructible environments, exaggerated comedy physics, really responsive controls and a great overall feel to the game. Runs at 120Hz if your telly supports it too, currently free on PS plus if you've got that.

Cheers, I'll have a look

magister

Utter Shit

It's just occurred to me that there's never been a Gladiators game. Seems like a massive missed opportunity.

madhair60

Quote from: Utter Shit on February 01, 2024, 04:07:29 PMIt's just occurred to me that there's never been a Gladiators game. Seems like a massive missed opportunity.

there's an American Gladiators game...

Utter Shit

Hahaha fair play they have absolutely nailed the forlorn feeling of trying to get up the travelator. But no, no I wouldn't buy that, it looks shit.