Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:02:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Backloggd

Started by C_Larence, January 16, 2024, 05:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_Larence

I'd been meaning to make a thread about your gaming backlogs on here, and just found out tonight about a website called Backloggd.com which is essentially Letterboxd but for videogames. You can log and review games you've played, and add games to your backlogs and wishlists. Perhaps you already have an account and I'm late to the party, but it seems quite under the radar still.

https://backloggd.com/u/AnDangerousMined That's my account, I spent 2 hours earlier adding games from my PSN library and barely made a dent

Thursday

I use it although it's mainly just as a personal tracker to help remember things rather than to write reviews, and I can't be bothered to add everything I've ever played, so it's mostly just recent stuff.

https://backloggd.com/u/Naylorben/

seepage

How do you add favourite games? If I click on one of the five spaces the page is darkened but no games appear to select from.

I'm fluffyhedgehog btw

Thursday

Quote from: seepage on January 17, 2024, 02:55:00 PMHow do you add favourite games? If I click on one of the five spaces the page is darkened but no games appear to select from.

I'm fluffyhedgehog btw

Can you not just click on "log or review" to bring up the sub-menu? Marking it completed will add it to the diary.

C_Larence

On your profile page click "edit profile" and then click on one of the favourite spots, a search bar should appear at the top and you can find the game you want to add. I haven't had any problems with that, but the site does seem a little slow/buggy sometimes

seepage

^ many thanks, it is quite slow