Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:41:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Photoshoppery Game : Exquisite Corpses

Started by Rubbish Monkey, March 16, 2004, 01:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaced Cadet

glitch

I'm up for it as I missed this one (nice job btw :D)

mr rou-rou

oh go on then, shall I be mother?

send me a PM and I'll assign you a turn

mr rou-rou

7 people so far including myself, I'll leave it another day to attract a straggler or two.

Macerate and Petrify

I'll join, especially if you being mother means you'll lactate all over me.

Cerys

Quote from: "Macerate and Petrify"I'll join, especially if you being mother means you'll lactate all over me.

PM the nice man and make your demands, you dirty little boy.

mr rou-rou

never mind exquisite corpses, I've had all manner of filthy offers via PM since offering to arrange this.... and yes I would like to meet some of you for dinner and then slaughter.

myself included, we have 10, splendid, I'll start it and then slip the next player my baton.

mr rou-rou

I think I've kind of fucked this up but...

Slight change of plan...

canvas 600x220, the last 20 pixels being the ones you snip off and pass on.

mine have now gone to the next player with instructions who is next

Spaced Cadet

Quote from: "mook"The people over at Worth1000.com and Fark are making an exquisite corpse too.

Seeing that they pride themselves as the best "mongers" going, they wouldn't last 5 minutes here in Vision Mong. Not a cock in sight....Fackin' amateurs.*

*'tis linked for dial up peeps.

Looks nice, but it's a bit highbrow and boring.

mook

Quote from: "Spaced Cadet"

Looks nice, but it's a bit highbrow and boring.

Is a bit innit. They are a staid bunch over there at worth1000. They're pretty handy if you need PS problems solved though.

Mr Rou Rou
What's the order of play then?

mr rou-rou

It was nice until Thrombosis Yorkie appeared, some poor fan boy couldn't resist pissing in the creative well!

The order of play will be revealed, you'll see.

Put a cool wet flannel over your eyes in a dark room and await the prod.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"It was nice until Thrombosis Yorkie appeared, some poor fan boy couldn't resist pissing in the creative well!
I thought that was the best bit...all that weirdness above and then it's revealed to be Thom Yorke's smoky dream.

mr rou-rou

there are celebrity nudes of him available if you'd like, some soft focus ones, all dreamy, just how you like them :)~

I dunno, if I really liked Celine Dion I might have been a twat and put her in one of our team images, there's no ' I ' in team, yeah but there's a 'U' in cunt!... mutter mutter

Cerys

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"Slight change of plan...

canvas 600x220, the last 20 pixels being the ones you snip off and pass on.

How is that a change...?

mr rou-rou

ah, ignore me then, I thought for some reason I had expanded it by 20 pixels.

Cerys

I'm going to have to drop out anyway, due to unforeseen crapness.  Phooey.

hoverdonkey

I'm a photoshop spacca but I'd just like to say I've enjoyed this thread very much. Well done all.

mr rou-rou

Quote from: "Cerys"I'm going to have to drop out anyway, due to unforeseen crapness.  Phooey.

have you forwarded my 20 pixel strip to a player?

cheers

Cerys

Jet Set Willy

Last time my bit got messed up, not sure if it was my fault or that of the person before me (PT you fool, I'm sure it was you!).

So I get the 20 pixel strip

put it at the top of a 220 pixel high file

fill in the other 200

cut off the bottom 20 and send it to the next person

send the other 200(which includes the strip I was given) to rou rou

is this correct?

Cerys

If we're going with the same 'rules' as last time, then yes.

Lt Plonker

Four-fucking-hours mine took. It's really tricky. I don't think I've given Spaced Cadet much scope.

That's four of us done so far, I think.

Spaced Cadet

Quote from: "Lt Plonker"Four-fucking-hours mine took. It's really tricky. I don't think I've given Spaced Cadet much scope.

That's four of us done so far, I think.

Just the way I like 'em, I'll try to do mine tonight if I get a chance.

Rubbish Monkey

allo.

I'm confused.

I just got a part of corpse and a list. I dont think its my go because Im second from bottom on the list, so that means theres people before me, yes? Shall I photoshop myself a peice and pass it on or wait till its my go properly?

yours sincerly,

confused, west midlands.

Jet Set Willy

The list isn't chronological!

Well not the one I got/passed on.

Rubbish Monkey

ahhhh so its random?

Jet Set Willy You are on the list by the way....trying to have 2 goes eh?

Jet Set Willy

Who sent you this thing!?

When I passed it on it was a list of everyone who was going to play. Once they had done their bit there was an Asterix put next to their name, indicating thgat they weren't to be sent it again.

Some fool's obviously messed it up.

mr rou-rou

hah,

as per instructions forwarded with the piece, you pick a person who doesn't have an asterix next to their name, the choice is yours,

peices so far are from me, jet set, spaced and lt plonker

and cerys has withdrawn

Rubbish Monkey

Asterix? there are no Asterixs on there. There is one of these at the bottom [/i] if that means anything. I got it from Spaced Cadet. There are six names on there including my own and JSW

Anyway, I think i shall just get on with my peice and pass it on.