Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:24:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sims 4 Comedy Character Mods

Started by mbedd, January 23, 2015, 02:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbedd

So if you saw in the Derek thread I quite like the Sims 4, The other Sims games bored the arse off me after only a few minutes, but I seemed to have got a little addicted to this version, probably because it focusses on character interactions instead of buildings, and since I found out how to mod things it has become a bit of an obsession.
I don't really get the chance to play any games these days, but I seem to have found time to spend a few hours mucking about with this as a handy stress relief toy.

Is there anyone else on here that finds it an amusing little time waster?

I thought I would put up some of the ones I modded, if anyone wants any of these let me know- I think I've worked out a way to extract them from the main game and share.

The original Derke ones - only now I have added Jimmy Hill and David Lynch into the Broadhill household after all those olds died

I've just added a Spudgun to Richie and Eddie squalid household

I've just moved Jerry Sadowitz in with Bjork and Tank Girl for maximum violence.

The ghosts of Tony Hancock and Sid James along with a still living Hattie Jacques

The cast of Vic Reeves Big Night Out. I haven't got Lister's coat right yet because it involves faffing about with blender. Way to much grief for an outfit Bob rarely chooses to wear.

I've just done this one today, I did make gaijin invasion costumes for their swim wear, unfortunately it buggers up all the other outfits because I can only make it work at a replacement skin.

Mister Six

This is the only thing I've seen that's made The Sims 4 look remotely interesting. Brilliant.

Can't you make Adam shorter and, er, plumper? Or do the characters all have to have roughly the same proportions? Bloody brilliant, anyway. Do the cast of Father Ted!

Kelvin

I wish I could upload a picture of the stage I made in Smash Brothers Wii U.

It's three carefully placed willies ejaculating on a huge Christian cross, with a cannon in the tip of each, so you can fire out of them. It might be my life's creative highpoint.

mbedd

Unfortunately Mister Six they are completely fixed in height. I did make a Dave Hedgehog using the child sim, but it's pretty limited how you can distort the kids faces.

EDIT- crikey, forgot about Father Ted- yes, that certainly sounds like the next family to build

thraxx

I'd like to see the cast of Blackadder II, if possible.  Do they do codpieces?

If not, what about the Young Ones?

Big Jack McBastard

Big Jack McBastard

Quote from: mbedd on January 23, 2015, 02:06:08 PM
I've just added a Spudgun to Richie and Eddie squalid household

Seeing a bit of Russell Brand in Richie there too.

mbedd

I've just started doing the Venture Brothers...

The problem with the Sims though is you are only allowed 180 people in the game at one time- so it would only be possible to fit a quarter of their cast list in it.

Mister Six

Those are fantastic! Can you do Doctor Orpheus?

mbedd

I plan to do as many as possible, but I like to keep it fairly basic, if I have to do drastic 3d manipulation I tend to ditch it because I feel guilty spending time on these things, especially when I've got real work I should be getting on with - which is why I started Brock, then quickly gave up because it would of meant making a mullet. Sims 4 crashes all the time too, and the hair mods are always the worst culprits. Mind you from what I can tell the game crashes all the time anyway, mods or no mods. Seems  a bit rude to sell quite an expensive game that has so many exploding bits and glitches - but I suppose games are way more complex these days. Although I do like how when one of my children characters gives an 'hilarious icebreaker' greeting to someone she levitates a foot off the ground before shaking hands.
Also without certain glitches, I wouldn't be able to have kept a David Blaine permanently trapped in a glass case on a pole without him dying. He does piss himself a lot though.

MuteBanana

Spudgun looks great and I agree you could use Richie to do a Russell Brand.

mbedd

I ended up making Dr. Girlfriend - Orpheus became a bit frustrating trying to get a cape that didn't bodge up. I'll come back to it later I think.

I would do a Russell Brand, but unfortunately I also plan on making a Fawlty Towers set, being as the characters all have mobile phones in this game it would only lead to the inevitable. I don't want the other Sims rioting until I removed him from the game.

Thursday

Is the next move to put her in a house with a Sim based on yourself so you can romance her?

mbedd

Not when her hubby's about. That's another thing that seems to be broken with the Sims4- everyone keeps flirting like mad- I think someone at Electronic Arts is going through a midlife crisis or something as all the characters seem unnecessarily sexually overcharged. I even had Jimmy Hill hassling the Ghost of Kurt Cobain on one play through. EA needs a cold shower.
Here's Hunter...

mbedd

Here you go Mister Six as close as I can get to Dr. Orpheus - I had to adapt a Darth Vader Costume to get that cloak bit, which is why there is a massive square thing on his chest. It'll do for now though. The eyes need to be higher, but the face sliders won't let me push them up any more.

madhair60

Mister Six

Quote from: mbedd on January 26, 2015, 05:33:48 PM
Here you go Mister Six as close as I can get to Dr. Orpheus - I had to adapt a Darth Vader Costume to get that cloak bit, which is why there is a massive square thing on his chest. It'll do for now though. The eyes need to be higher, but the face sliders won't let me push them up any more.

Grand stuff! Actually reminds me of Roger Delgado, but that's no bad thing.

GinoPuppy

is there a place where the venture bros. cc can be downloaded?

Mister Six

Mister Six

Quote from: GinoPuppy on October 04, 2023, 01:27:33 AMis there a place where the venture bros. cc can be downloaded?

Sadly mbedd hasn't posted in here for two years, so your prayers probably won't be answered. But stick around and check out the rest of the forums!

George White

Not strictly comedy though he did guest star in ITV disablecom Horace, but I once created a Patrick Magee Sim.