Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:13:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

LEGEND GARY PART TWO

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 28, 2019, 08:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Gary gets increasing agitated overhearing two middle-class people talking about an arthouse film in the pub.

"Fucking weirdos," he whispers to Daz. "If they say 'ambience' again I'll kick off!"

Paul Calf

"Oi! Cunt! That's IT! You'd better call a fuckin' ambience".

Daz thinks it's quite a good joke under the circs, as it were.

Glebe

Quote from: Paul Calf on August 17, 2022, 02:31:22 PM"Oi! Cunt! That's IT! You'd better call a fuckin' ambience".

Daz thinks it's quite a good joke under the circs, as it were.

Hector looks for in astonishment as his friend Julian is beaten to a pulp by Gary.

"Such an astonishingly dynamic scene, like Tarantino  doing social realism - and succeededing! Oh yeah better call that 'ambience', nice one young Gareth ho ho!"

Fambo Number Mive

Legend Gary stands outside his local secondary school shouting "It's alright kids, I went to the University of Life and I turned out fine."

Glebe

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 18, 2022, 07:04:59 PMLegend Gary stands outside his local secondary school shouting "It's alright kids, I went to the University of Life and I turned out fine."

"You risked looking like a paedo there Gary."

Daz spends the next six months in plastercasts.

Glebe

Gary is sitting in the front porch looking pensive.

"You alright, Gary?"

"Yes thank you, Daz. I'm just in a kind of autumnal mood, if you will."

Paul Calf

Quote from: Glebe on August 20, 2022, 12:32:08 AMGary is sitting in the front porch looking pensive.

"You alright, Gary?"

"Yes thank you, Daz. I'm just in a kind of autumnal mood, if you will."

Daz walks away.

"Soft cunt," he murmurs as soon as he's out of Gary's earshot.

Glebe

Gary is planning to burn as much fossil fuel as he can during the winter.

"Global warming 'goes away' during the winter season Daz. The Earth cools down! That's science!"

Fambo Number Mive

"Liz Truss is right about calling for people in Britain to show more graft Daz! I work hard, lots of people don't"

"Gary we've spent most of this morning playing Duelling Forklifts"

Glebe

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 22, 2022, 04:06:02 PM"Liz Truss is right about calling for people in Britain to show more graft Daz! I work hard, lots of people don't"

"Gary we've spent most of this morning playing Duelling Forklifts"

"Remember what Norman Tebbit said Daz, he said, 'On your bike and up the Alamo'!"

Glebe

Gary spents the weekend in Swansea wanking.

Glebe

Gary starts a campaign to propel 'Mambo No. 5' back to the top of the charts.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Glebe on August 26, 2022, 03:00:39 AMGary spents the weekend in Swansea wanking.

"How was it," asks Daz.

"When you wank into the void, the void wanks back".

Glebe

Quote from: Paul Calf on August 26, 2022, 06:04:10 PM"How was it," asks Daz.

"When you wank into the void, the void wanks back. In Swansea".

Glebe

A criminal psychologist erroneously describes Gary as "harmless".

Glebe

Gary claims to have beaten up every member of the Luton F.C. squad.

Blue Jam

Legend Gary plans to survive the energy crisis by spending the entire winter in Steak Terry's hot tub.

Glebe

Gary gives this 'nerd' thing a shot and binges the entire series of Star Trek: TNG in one weekend, just sitting there with his arms folded and not reacting.

"Didn't like it, Daz."

Glebe

"Sigh. Back to school soon Daz."

"Gary you're 39 years old."

"Oh yeah I'm thinking of prison. Back to prison soon."

Paul Calf

Gary plans to be wing daddy on day 2 but is instead squatting in the corner of his cell trying not to cry for his mum.

Blue Jam

Legend Gary gets an emotional support pitbull.

Paul Calf

Um...Gary, mate.

That's not a pitbull.

Blue Jam

For Legend Gary every day is a Notting Hill Carnival:

Fambo Number Mive

Legend Gary downs an eight pack of Fosters on the Waterloo and City Line.

Glebe

Gary goes for a pint with his new mates Cement Mickzer and Cancelled Gavin.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 29, 2022, 09:07:47 PMLegend Gary downs an eight pack of Fosters on the Waterloo and City Line.

Legend Gary chunders into Daz's hoodie on the escalator at Bank.

Fambo Number Mive

While Daz is away at Reading Festival, Legend Gary watches University Challenge and gets 11 questions right.

Glebe

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 29, 2022, 09:57:55 PMWhile Daz is away at Reading Festival, Legend Gary watches University Challenge and gets 11 questions right.

He rings Daz to inform him of this impressive personal record. "I'd been 'boning' up!" he adds.

Glebe

Gary dumps all his recyclables in the ordinary bin but makes up for it by planting a twig every time he does so.

Fambo Number Mive

Gary posts on Facebook that he knows how to use a rotary phone and work out pre decimal coinage.