Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:15:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last of Us 2 (Coming June 19th)

Started by Sin Agog, May 06, 2020, 11:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

aw crap my joel died. i'm so frickin mad right now you don't even know.

Mobius

i thought the gameplay was good but i skipped all the cutscenes because long and boring

Thursday

Quote from: madhair60 on October 18, 2023, 04:50:11 PMaw crap my joel died. i'm so frickin mad right now you don't even know.

Ahh but did you consider, that the guy who fucked over any hope for humanity because of his daughter issues... might be a bad guy?!?! And the people who killed him might have had reasons for wanting revenge?!?!?!

Woah it's like revenge and violence is a cycle!

Zetetic

Absolutely perfect game to play alongside the annihilation of Gaza, I guess.

What if we could talk to the Palestinians?

Thursday

Ahhh but who are the real Palestinians eh?

Clownbaby

I'm playing through again on Grounded difficulty and I want all the Seraphites to piss off. Trying not to think about the Rat King later and all

AngryGazelle

Quote from: Clownbaby on November 01, 2023, 09:14:38 PMI'm playing through again on Grounded difficulty and I want all the Seraphites to piss off. Trying not to think about the Rat King later and all

Grounded was tough! The bit that killed me most, was when Abby is trapped inside the building with waves of infected.

Clownbaby

Quote from: AngryGazelle on November 02, 2023, 09:23:31 AMGrounded was tough! The bit that killed me most, was when Abby is trapped inside the building with waves of infected.

OH NO another thing to dread! forgot about that bit

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I cheated on grounded difficulty by putting slo mo aiming on.

madhair60

remaster of this slop coming january

more remasters than games in this series. taking you for mugs.

oggyraiding

The remaster of 2 has a roguelike mode. Have no idea how that's gonna work.

AngryGazelle

Quote from: madhair60 on November 18, 2023, 10:28:28 AMremaster of this slop coming january

I'm up for sloppy seconds with this one. Only £10 too.

Magnum Valentino

Ah is there an upgrade price? They didn't do that with the first one.

AngryGazelle

Quote from: Magnum Valentino on November 18, 2023, 04:44:03 PMAh is there an upgrade price? They didn't do that with the first one.
Yeah, $10, which I assume means it'll be £10 in the UK.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

madhair60

hahahaha "only" £10 to change a couple of numbers in the resolution and buy a game you already own AGAIN

AngryGazelle

120hz support and 4k is nice but I'm paying the £10 for the new game mode and the lost levels.

Papa Wheelie

Really pleased to hear about this. Great game, amazing lighting and really looking forward to the upgrade and a replay. Keep the remakes coming! New games are shit.

oggyraiding

The remaster came out today. I bought TLOU2 on PS4 when it came out but it was during a period I got no enjoyment from games so I didn't play much of it. So far I'm enjoying it. I know about the very bad thing that happens that made everyone mad, but never saw it for myself, so that should be cool. The graphics really are stunning. Even on performance mode it's one of the better looking PS5 games I've played.

The F Bomb

Quote from: madhair60 on November 18, 2023, 10:28:28 AMremaster of this slop coming january

Amen. This is why I simply refuse to buy into the CON MERCHANTRY of 4K scans of the original camera negative. I don't give one shit if David M from Fidelity In Motion has done the encode. I'll be sticking with my beloved VHS THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

AngryGazelle

The new No Return mode is fucking awesome.

The F Bomb

Not tried it yet but enjoying my replay of the main game. Performance Mode seems identical to the PS4 game patched for PS5 a couple of years ago or whenever. The Fidelity mode, though, looks delightfully detailed and if you have VRR on your telly, it runs really smoothly. Seems way better than, say, Horizon Forbidden West or pretty much any other game I've played in a similar mode. It certainly seems closer to 60fps than 40, in most situations so far.