Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:42:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Taskmaster New Zealand / Misc International Versions

Started by Small Man Big Horse, December 02, 2020, 08:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lurker

Well that was an enjoyable series. Ray was undoubtedly the star of the overall series but the rest were all a good bunch too. The final live task was hilarious too - I was quite good at guessing correctly on that one.

The Lurker

This post should maybe go in the Generic Antipodean Comedy Thread, however it appears Mel Bracewell is doing a UK tour in Feb-Mar 2024 and the warm-up is Ray O'Leary

The Late Satoru Iwata

Quote from: bigfatheart on September 05, 2023, 09:52:52 PMDai [...] reminded me of Bob Mortimer

I know you're referring to a specific thing in your post, but Dai absolutely gave me the vibe of a particularly laid-back, Antipodean Bob Mortimer throughout.

(I was going to say 'low energy' but I've now seen the posts about him getting chemotherapy so actually it's amazing he was as perky as he was)

Famous Mortimer

Just catching up with it now and episodes 8 and 9 have been really good. Dai really came into his own in those episodes, too, I've not always loved him on this but he had some really strong tasks.

SteveDave

Paul Williams is playing Earth in Hackney on May the 11th as a launch for his new album. His last "Surf Music" was a big favourite of mine. Join me.

DrGreggles

Ooh, might have to make a visit.
Loved Surf Music.

Ja'moke

DrGreggles