Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:00:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 2021

Started by dr beat, January 03, 2021, 03:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Blimey, it's really not Selbeh's day.

Vafaei is a terminator.

The Culture Bunker

I've certainly learned a few Farsi swear words today.

Other half has been telling her family back home about this and the reaction is mainly "what is snooker?"

sevendaughters

Feel like I may have opted for the wrong table.

kidney

The Torturer is getting zonked here, quite refreshing to see.

EOLAN

Respotted black for Selby and Vafaei. Selby potted acute black to win frame but cue ball rolled into middle pocket.

Blue Jam

Mental innit?

7D, get yo' ass over there.

EOLAN

kidney

Hahahahaha, incredible finish

Absolutely stunning stuff.

The Culture Bunker

I'm Iranian by marriage, so I'm celebrating that as a huge win. Amazing!

EOLAN

Delightful interview as well. Hossein and McManus should do their own podcast.

sevendaughters

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 28, 2021, 10:02:20 PMMental innit?

7D, get yo' ass over there.

On the fecking train home, I've had a right O'Hanrahanrahan moment.

Blue Jam

Quote from: EOLAN on November 28, 2021, 10:11:53 PMDslightful interview as well. Hossein and McManus should do their own podcast.

Seconded! Vafaei's exuberance is infectious. I hope he wins the whole thing so I can see his happy little face as he lifts the trophy.

Great stuff.

justin_bennett

I have a memory of finding out that Mark Williams was going out with Su Pollard at some point - can't see any evidence of it online and my wife reckons I'm talking shite but I swear it's true.

Figured that if I hadn't dreamt it then someone on here would be able to corroborate.

jobotic

Enjoying the highlights of Anthony Hamilton's extraordinary hair, while Mark Williams falls asleep, presumably disgesting a Nandos.

Blue Jam

Quote from: jobotic on November 28, 2021, 11:58:12 PMwhile Mark Williams falls asleep, presumably disgesting a Nandos.

Probably tired from too much Ledging since Jackson Page went out in the first round.

imitationleather

Quote from: justin_bennett on November 28, 2021, 11:01:38 PMI have a memory of finding out that Mark Williams was going out with Su Pollard at some point - can't see any evidence of it online and my wife reckons I'm talking shite but I swear it's true.

Figured that if I hadn't dreamt it then someone on here would be able to corroborate.

Not that there's anything wrong with age differences in relationships, but Su being about thirty years older than Mark might make it unlikely?

Blue Jam

JB, are you sure you're not just thinking of Ryan Day and his step-aunt?

shoulders

30 years is still on the far end of feasible. 27 and 57 for example. Maybe he went out in Leeds on a Saturday afternoon and scored.

Mark Williams in there with the sweet Milf action then popping out for a Twix and a can of Vimto.

Su Pollard notch on the bedpost for the world's thinnest fat man.

How have I missed that Peter Devlin (ranked 80) is a right-wing comedy white rapper?

Absolutely appalling stuff.

Blue Jam

He also did a freestyle rap live on Eurosport once. Rhymed "blue" with "cue". Inspired stuff.

pigamus

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 29, 2021, 09:20:08 AMJB, are you sure you're not just thinking of Ryan Day and his step-aunt?

Ha ha yeah, sounds like Chinese whispers

Blue Jam

Quote from: DrGreggles on November 26, 2021, 10:25:01 PMEuphemism?

Was making a joke about AIDS whining about being beaten by an amateur.

Cuellar

This tournament sounds amazing. People falling asleep mid game, big names losing to amateurs. Does anyone actually care? I love stuff like this, especially in sports where the hyperbole foisted on the public by commentators and pundits is really starting to grate.

shoulders

Quote from: Wayman C. McCreery on November 29, 2021, 01:20:34 PMHow have I missed that Peter Devlin (ranked 80) is a right-wing comedy white rapper?

Absolutely appalling stuff.

Fucking hell. Puked.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 29, 2021, 02:10:18 PMWas making a joke about AIDS whining about being beaten by an amateur.

And I was calling him a penis, which was TREMENDOUSLY funny.

shoulders

Zhao missing easy pots and lack of experienc is showing in places.

buttgammon

Ronnie's 'little chuckle' at some of the results was aimed at Murphy - he probably reads this forum and pisses himself laughing whenever he thinks of the tiny face drawing.

BlodwynPig

QuoteThe Scottish Open starts in Llandudno on 6 December.

That can't be right? Or is it like the Tour de France, starting in a different country for the 1st round?

druss

Bye Higgins, don't cry.

Amazing break in the final frame from his first opportunity, good lad Zhao.