Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,805
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:29:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

most “in rush” drinks

Started by Replies From View, February 15, 2021, 08:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

1) milk

well we all know that milk is the most "in rush" drink, helping you play as it does for aclington stalny, gimme some eurgh

what other "in rush" drinks are there?

Replies From View

Sorry guys; I have been quite patient here waiting for a reply to this thread, diligently not consuming any fluids whatsoever, as promised, until you came forth with your most "in rush" drinks for me to quench my parchment.

Waiting, waiting and STILL WAITING

Please communicate your most "in rush" drinks if you wouldn't mind.  It can't possibly be as hard as you are making out.

Glebe

I was led to believe I would become good at the football like in rush if I drank milk as a child. As I did not drink milk as a child, I realised I could do nowt (as they say in Liverpool!) about it, unless I build a time machine and went back and consumed a load of blooming milk.

Replies From View

If you went back into time and forcefed your childhood self several portions of the most "in rush" drink milk, then it would have already happened cleverclogs.

Ergo you aren't going to do it and I ASKED A QUESTION ABOUT THE OTHER MOST "IN RUSH" DRINKS PLEASE

Replies From View

It's like pulling teeth this, yes milkteeth

Gregory Torso

Ian Bru. Made in Scotland from growlers.