Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:22:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2021 Round 3: DoesNotFollow v Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Started by DoesNotFollow, July 05, 2021, 10:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

I am proud to have lost so the world could have this incredible image. 

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Super low effort newborn-sleep-deprived shot incoming.....

DoesNotFollow

Fuck-en glorious. I think sleep deprivation can only be a advantage in this competition.

touchingcloth

My favourite opening shots in any competition so far? Probably. Probably.

PlanktonSideburns

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Mr Farenheit

A bit of trial and error on the carpet but it looks like he's finally mastered precision shitting.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

HURGHHH, I am in no way totally baby brained. Good match DNF, a couple of great shots by you which I struggled to return.

selectivememory

Beautiful match. Seeing Adrian Chiles living his best life makes the heart soar.

Al did great, especially considering his baby-addled brain. The first return is astonishing. But I think DNF's second shot is the one that wins it.

DoesNotFollow

Whatever way the voting goes just wanna say it's been a spectacular match Al and such a great first Wimblewrong experience for me.

Mr Farenheit

Great shots all round, but DNF's second was just perfect.

Butchers Blind

WOW!! Amazing match. Both to be applauded but having to pick a winner, only by a cigarette paper, DNF

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on July 07, 2021, 06:19:13 PM

It is the kind of glorious shot that I come back to Wimblewrong to enjoy each year.

mothman

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on July 07, 2021, 06:19:13 PM

Agree with this wholeheartedly, although Lynda Bellingham on Al's second tickled me.

Well done DNF 👏

Fishfinger

Quote from: Butchers Blind on July 07, 2021, 06:24:41 PM
WOW!! Amazing match. Both to be applauded but having to pick a winner, only by a cigarette paper, DNF

This. DNF.

Wonderful Butternut

It comes down to shots 2 and 3, they're the most creative.

And I'm just leaning to shot 2 cos it's 'cleaner' and more focused to me. So on that basis, Al.

PlanktonSideburns

Ferris

touchingcloth

I'm going with Al for the second shot, but holy shit what a round. And so quick!

Johnny Yesno

Superb match both but I choose DNF for the stark warning to stay off the OXO cubes, kids.