Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:52:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Lars Ulrich toilet.

Started by Glebe, November 26, 2021, 02:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

non capisco

Cold Meat Platter

Sebastian Cobb

I reckon it would be quite tricky to pull an AC Slater on that pot with its eyes judging you.

Steven88

Well Metallica have been fucking toilet since 1988.

JesusAndYourBush

Cold Meat Platter

Cerys

Nothing Else Splatters
Shittter
Phantom Turd

Mr Farenheit

Not the first time he's done this

JesusAndYourBush

Glebe

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on November 27, 2021, 06:40:40 AMNot the first time he's done this

Haha! The Two Runnies (runny diarrhea).

Janie Jones

Exit shite
Enter wipe
Take my hand
But better hope I've washed it first

Blumf

"Lars Ulrich Toilet" sounds like an entry on TV Tropes.

The following media contains examples of Lars Ulrich Toilet:...

idunnosomename

Don't Tread On Me (im a turd)

Is this one of them 'nails shitters' I've heard all about?

Glebe

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on November 26, 2021, 03:06:10 PMI would say 'delete that'. For me, it doesn't cut the cock and balls off.

idunnosomename

(Anesthesia) Shitting Bricks

JesusAndYourBush

There's song titles I want to do but can't, on account oh him being as smooth as a Ken doll.  Fuckit, I'm doing it anyway.

For whom the bellend tolls
Jap's eye of the beholder

Cerys

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on November 27, 2021, 02:05:39 PMThere's song titles I want to do but can't, on account oh him being as smooth as a Ken doll.

Holier Than Thou?

The Mollusk

Quote from: Janie Jones on November 27, 2021, 12:53:15 PMExit shite
Enter wipe
Take my hand
But better hope I've washed it first

But mind the droplets from my glans

Captain Z

It's really bothering me - is he supposed to be cupping his genitals up in his hand in a 'look I'm a lady!' kind of way, or did the bloke just realise halfway through making it that he'd have to park himself up against a cock and balls every time and just decide to omit them? Why not give him a pair of pants? So many questions.

Glebe

idunnosomename

I suppose nominally, Ulrich has green eyes, but they're like greeny grey. They're hardly full on emerald

Janie Jones

Quote from: The Mollusk on November 27, 2021, 05:36:44 PMBut mind the droplets from my glans

Perfect. I am the clumsy and talentless workhorse who is inexplicably essential to your final brilliance, like Wham or Soft Cell or Sleaford Mods or White Stripes.

The Mollusk

Quote from: Janie Jones on November 28, 2021, 12:45:06 AMPerfect. I am the clumsy and talentless workhorse who is inexplicably essential to your final brilliance, like Wham or Soft Cell or Sleaford Mods or White Stripes.

I couldn't have done it without you Janie! We are, after all, a band.

Glebe

idunnosomename

The helichocter would make a mighty splash

Glebe

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 28, 2021, 12:15:02 PMThe helichocter would make a mighty splash

Tom Randall's gonna have his fish and chips and have that for afters. Then when nature takes it course we shall see if the toilet brush need come into play!

By the way, wonder if Toilet Lars is any relation to Podge and Rodge?

kalowski

Always wondered what a eunuch looked like