Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:30:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Men, would you wear these?

Started by Butchers Blind, November 28, 2021, 03:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Banlon

Sebastian Cobb

I'm a firm believer in letting my toilet area have room to do what it wants.

The downside of this became apparent when getting frisked in a Greek airport and me mistaking 'is your baggage to the left or right' as the taylor's question, to which I responded 'it's all a bit bunched up mate'.

Fambo Number Mive

Are they for people who are too busy to pull down their pants to urinate? A niche market for the busy executive who has a very short amount of time between meetings for a wee, and doesn't want to waste time fumbling with his underpants?

Or some kind of sports underpants, e.g. if you need to urinate while skiing and you don't want your willy to get cold?

Mr Banlon

Fambo Number Mive

I would only wear them if urinating where it was very cold.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on November 28, 2021, 03:23:53 PMAre they for people who are too busy to pull down their pants to urinate? A niche market for the busy executive who has a very short amount of time between meetings for a wee, and doesn't want to waste time fumbling with his underpants?

Or some kind of sports underpants, e.g. if you need to urinate while skiing and you don't want your willy to get cold?

I have an acquaintance who had their bladder removed after prostate cancer and it spreading and one of the small glimmers of joy they could put in on it was their big 'night bag' meant they were never forced to get out of bed prematurely after a night in the pub. Small blessings.

Kankurette

I don't even have a knob and this is making me wince.

Sebastian Cobb

Based on the stretchiness I reckon it could hold a shepee in place.

holyzombiejesus

Looks a bit like if Noseybonk was going for a walk and the sheet from someone's washing line blew in his face.

Jasha

No good for me as they only go up to XL

Fambo Number Mive

I guess you could offer a sneak preview of the end of your cock during foreplay, if that sort of thing is popular.

imitationleather

They're the sort of thing you wear to a chemsex party, I reckon.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on November 28, 2021, 03:39:42 PMI guess you could offer a sneak preview of the end of your cock during foreplay, if that sort of thing is popular.

I heard Legend Gary got banned from ASDA for wearing one and telling the cashier to  'roll that back'.

Fambo Number Mive

Imagine getting an erection while wearing one of these.

Fambo, I can think of nothing but.

shoulders

I would wear if they brought out a HARDON model.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on November 28, 2021, 04:42:59 PMImagine getting an erection while wearing one of these.

I think you would need a semi at least to get the shaft into the sleeve.

Sebastian Cobb

I wonder if you could slowly wank yourself to climax from going hard and soft again.

Ferris

If there's a product that doesn't want the word "assault" in the name, it's a pair of briefs that make it easier to whip out your knob. It's just a bad look.

Mr Banlon

kalowski

I'm wearing them right now!
They're very tight.

Cerys

That gentleman has a very skinny willy.

jobotic

Too loose. Could share it though. Double up.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: dodgy underwear websiteMen's underwear Bazooka assault briefs Thin ice silk sexy
as a straight woman who regularly writes and reads fiction involving two dudes fucking, those are the least sexy things I've ever seen

Twonty Gostelow

Jittlebags

If a lazy lob,
You have of your knob,
Stick it in our grunds,
If you have the funds.