Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 03:59:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Broadcasting House nonce vandalised by anti-peado crew

Started by idunnosomename, January 12, 2022, 09:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

Sounds like he may be a QAnon-type.

(The protestor, not Eric Gill.)

shoulders

Quote from: Buelligan on January 13, 2022, 09:52:23 AMAll quite possible but I don't think I'm going out on a limb here when I say that with or without judicial oversight this fellow would likely rationalise and justify any course of action if that's what he wanted, with or without the blessing of the courts.

He just chose this one a couple of days after national coverage of another, superficially similar act of commended vandalism.

Nevertheless, for the sake of fairness I will be vigilant to watch out on the news for any anti-paedophile campaigners sucking off eels off the Cornish coast while doused in kerosene.

Buelligan

No need, I think there've been a fair few where the suspected peeds have had their houses torched or attacked in other ways, pretty sure that wasn't following a judicial ruling on house-burning but I may be wrong.

jobotic

Quote from: Dr Rock on January 12, 2022, 10:55:38 PMIs it in the shape of a cock going up a dog's arse?

The war memorial is in the shape of a cock. Most of them are.

Butchers Blind

Can I suggest Paddy McGuiness for a hammering at the BBC next? I don't think he's a paedo or a statue but he's just as offensive.

mothman

Mr Trumpet

It was a different time, everyone was a nonce in those days (not sure when exactly)

Dr Rock

Quote from: jobotic on January 13, 2022, 10:19:08 AMThe war memorial is in the shape of a cock. Most of them are.

Guernica isn't, unless you've got a very weird cock.

Butchers Blind

touchingcloth

canadagoose

Quote from: Cuellar on January 13, 2022, 08:43:38 AMCan one nonce a dog?
I heard a certain Lord from the West Midlands pioneered the technique.

Buelligan

robhug

This hammer guy doesn't seem bothered about the dog shagging, filthy bastard.

touchingcloth

Quote from: gib on January 13, 2022, 12:56:56 AMpage 2 needs these reposted

I like that the hammering was either such warm work that he needed to take his coat off, or that it was such a cold day that he needed to put it on halfway through.

idunnosomename

He took it off, the video is about quarter past four, when he's only knocked off a few toes. The other are photos with spotlight or flash after sunset

touchingcloth

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 13, 2022, 12:23:24 PMHe took it off, the video is about quarter past four, when he's only knocked off a few toes. The other are photos with spotlight or flash after sunset

So he was up there for - what? - over an hour? The fuck was he playing at?

If I'd have commissioned a sculpture I'd be annoyed if they'd produced as little as he managed to destroy in over an hour.

dissolute ocelot

Is there not a security guard at the door of the BBC building who could have noticed this? I blame the BBC. If you go down the Mermaid chippy and try and chisel the sign off the wall, they come running out pretty sharpish.

The Ombudsman

It's clever in a way, as how on earth (once up the ladder) could they stop him without causing him to fall and break his neck?

I wonder if he thought he could do this with impunity after the Bristol verdict. Which I should say, the verdict I have no problem with at all.

Buelligan

JaDanketies

I'd believe he could successfully use the same defence as the Coulson people. Really a statue of a slave trader is as much 'Art' as a sculpture of some literary character by a dogfucking pedo. I'm sure the guy who sculpted Coulson thought about things like an artist would. And I would agree it is actually grossly offensive to the common person that this monument to pedophilia was outside the pedo BBC. Just as offensive to the tastes of the masses as a monument to slavery.

Buelligan

JaDanketies

I thought it was a statue of a high-ranking member of the espionage agency S.H.I.E.L.D. from the MARVEL universe.

Admittedly I'd never even heard of the guy before he got pushed into the harbour. I don't really watch superhero movies though.

idunnosomename

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 13, 2022, 12:26:33 PMSo he was up there for - what? - over an hour? The fuck was he playing at?

If I'd have commissioned a sculpture I'd be annoyed if they'd produced as little as he managed to destroy in over an hour.
he was up there for well over four hours. A cherry picker was there about 8pm and he was arrested at 8:45.

Clearly it was thought too dangerous for officers to go up the ladder after him because he could just push it off. Or if there was a struggle they could both fall off.

What you gonna do, shoot the varmint?

The Mollusk

Quote from: The Ombudsman on January 13, 2022, 01:03:38 PMIt's clever in a way, as how on earth (once up the ladder) could they stop him without causing him to fall and break his neck?

They could have shot him. A warning shot to the dick.

Video Game Fan 2000

Bad news! The BBC have decided to take down the Ariel statue and replace it with a statue of Jimmy Savile. Personally I think this is a very bad idea.

jobotic

That idea has been abandoned on the grounds that Savile was "too woke".

Video Game Fan 2000

No more statues of famous nonces for me, mater, I'm orf to play the grand pe-a-do.

touchingcloth

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 13, 2022, 01:26:16 PMhe was up there for well over four hours. A cherry picker was there about 8pm and he was arrested at 8:45.

Clearly it was thought too dangerous for officers to go up the ladder after him because he could just push it off. Or if there was a struggle they could both fall off.

What you gonna do, shoot the varmint?

Just get an even bigger hammer and clobber him from a safe distance. To make it safe, they could use one of Timmy Mallet's hammers and cushion his fall with a ball pit - there's probably an old one from Get Your Own Back stored inside the building.

JamesTC

He should have written "nonce" on the head of the statue.