Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:17:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is Being Kicked In The Balls Sexual Assault?

Started by Dr Rock, January 14, 2022, 06:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

It's happened to me twice, both times unprovoked by female strangers seemingly in a very bad mood and lashing out at a random man (me). Now I wonder, was this sexual assault? I ask because I'm not sure. Please share your experiences and opinionions x

Keebleman

You've been kicked in the balls!  It's assault!  Does it really matter whether it's sexual or not?

But I suppose if they looked really turned on while hoofing your nads, then yes, it's sexual.

Twit 2

I'm saying no. Balls targeted because it's a vulnerable area. The calculation is about pain/efficiency, not sex. If they boot you in the bollocks while shouting, "Right in yer gorgeous sperm factory!" maybe.

imitationleather

Wouldn't it only be sexual assault if the person doing it gained erotic pleasures from the act?

So, possibly.

Mr Eggs

Let me do it as a control if you want experimentation.

Mr Eggs

He's pure wanking now. "Arrrggghhhh" TWOCK...."ARGGHHHHHHH"

Pink Gregory

Quote from: Twit 2 on January 14, 2022, 07:08:37 AMI'm saying no. Balls targeted because it's a vulnerable area. The calculation is about pain/efficiency, not sex. If they boot you in the bollocks while shouting, "Right in yer gorgeous sperm factory!" maybe.

If they grabbed them, even if it's for pain/efficiency purposes, you could make an argument perhaps.

A strike at a vulnerable area not so much

the Fallen

Quote from: Dr Rock on January 14, 2022, 06:29:13 AMIt's happened to me twice, both times unprovoked by female strangers seemingly in a very bad mood and lashing out at a random man (me)

Fuck me with a plate of chips, if this becomes a thing I'm never going outside again

... Well, moreso

The Mollusk

Only if you intend at some point in the future to use them sexually. So in the case of this forum, no.

Dex Sawash

Goldentony

what about being sucked off in battle, is this honorable to you

Catalogue of ills

I don't know if it's explicitly stated in legislation that touching with hands is more sexual than touching with feet, but that seems to be the perception doesn't it? I would think that if anyone touched Dr Rock's plums with their hands, the criminal justice system would be more likely to see that as sexual assault than a kick.

It is very odd that Dr Rock has been kicked in the knackers twice. Have you checked that some joker hasn't put a sticker on your back saying "KICK MY BALLS"?

Dr Rock

How many times have other people been kicked in the balls?

Butchers Blind

I've never been kicked in the balls but I did have a girlfriend who thought it was funny to squeeze my dangles in her hands. I didn't find it amusing.

imitationleather

How many times has everyone tripped over their balls?

Dex Sawash

Quote from: imitationleather on January 14, 2022, 10:52:21 AMHow many times has everyone tripped over their balls?

Everyone should watch where they are going

Paul Calf

Quote from: Dr Rock on January 14, 2022, 10:43:35 AMHow many times have other people been kicked in the balls?

Once, when I was 10. Who's going round spontaneously toeing motherfuckers in the peas? I think we should be told.

Dr Rock

One of mine was aged 10. The other was some random women at Reading Festival having an argument with her bloke. I didn't ask why me, as I was curled up on the floor.

Bigfella

At school it was par for the course for wee guys to yell a bit of cheek at the fourth years, who would take a few steps towards them as they sprinted off.  There was an unwritten rule that they couldn't give you a proper doing if they caught you.  One day a first year must have went too far because the big guys took his specs off, unzipped his jacket and held him aloft.  They lifted his calves to make his body pivot at the knees and swung him full force into the steel box section which held up the guttering.  He was absent from school for a week or two after that.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Hold on, so on two separate occasions, women have come up to you and kicked you unprovoked in the bollocks? Wasn't there even a slap in the face first?

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

What do you tell a bloke with two aching bollocks?

Nothing. You've already told him twice.

Shit Good Nose

When my sister was doing the self defence module of her fitness program at a women only gym, they were taught that the eyes and balls were the two (/four) areas to target if you were being attacked.

Caveat - that was 20-odd years ago, so it might be something they don't teach anymore?

Dr Rock

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 14, 2022, 02:35:47 PMHold on, so on two separate occasions, women have come up to you and kicked you unprovoked in the bollocks? Wasn't there even a slap in the face first?

Nope.

I got hoofed right up the jaffas by some mardy little cow when I was 9 or so.
Totally unprovoked, a girl I didn't have anything to do with, I came in through the double doors and she was stood there waiting for anyone in here pointy little shoes. Whammo!

My sister was always told "this is what you do if anyone ever yadda yadda" and she probably got the same talk off her mam and just wanted to test out her new weapons.

Fucking knacked for ages, I just turned around and went back outside and rolled around on the grass for half an hour in agony.

I didn't tell the dinner nanny because I'm not a snitch, but I'm guessing fuck all would have happened if I did.
Would have been a different story if it was the other way around and I'd kicked some little girl up the cunt.
I'm guessing there would have been words and social workers and all sorts.

Amazed that some lads are happy to pay for that sort of treatment.
It isn't nice.

At the same school I got hoofed right up the arse while tying my lace. Cunt must have just seen the target and thought it was his lucky day. Right in the tail bone and that fucking ached for ages.
Again, I never did nowt about it.

People just kicking fuck out of me for nothing, no wonder I'm shy.

I suppose you'd have to prove that it was sexually motivated to call it sexual assault, and I think that'd be hard to do.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on January 14, 2022, 02:56:42 PMWhen my sister was doing the self defence module of her fitness program at a women only gym, they were taught that the eyes and balls were the two (/four) areas to target if you were being attacked.

Caveat - that was 20-odd years ago, so it might be something they don't teach anymore?

What about if you're being attacked by a woman? Nipple twist?

QDRPHNC

Happy to say I've never been kicked in the balls by a stranger.

I've seen it happen though. I was at this club in Nashville once with a couple of friends - all of us in relationships so we're not on the look-out for anything - and one of my friends is enjoying himself on the dancefloor. This woman starts dancing with him, then after a few minutes just knees him in the nuts. We watched her do it to two or three other guys too.

The Dog

Is attacking someone's brain a thought crime?

Milo

It depends on intent. Which is why this:

wouldn't be sexual assault, at least under UK law.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on January 14, 2022, 02:56:42 PMWhen my sister was doing the self defence module of her fitness program at a women only gym, they were taught that the eyes and balls were the two (/four) areas to target if you were being attacked.

Woman martial artist here. For self-defence purposes the most vulnerable areas of the human body are eyes, ears (slap with a cupped hand to really make them ring), throat (punch/finger jab), groin.

The Dog

If you really want to hurt someone you have to attack their traditions.