Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:59:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Saxophone playing two-tone skinheads can sometimes ascend into the sky

Started by itsfredtitmus, January 18, 2022, 09:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsfredtitmus

Suggs was amazed when the saxophone playing skinhead with aviation-like ability accented into the sky! He had never seen him perform such a top-tip trick!

jenna appleseed

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: jenna appleseed on January 19, 2022, 12:07:33 AMHow can you tell he's a skinhead when he's wearing that hat?
I have known the saxophone playing skinhead since he was a child. This person I have considerable experience with

Replies From View

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on January 19, 2022, 07:29:59 AMI have known the saxophone playing skinhead since he was a child. This person I have considerable experience with

Skinhead as a child becomes skinhead as an adult, correct?

Glebe

A couple of nazi skinheads had begun to ascend but I manged to secure them to a couch!

jenna appleseed

Glebe

itsfredtitmus

Del wasn't as pleased as Suggs by the sight of the flying saxophone man

itsfredtitmus

this new 'statelitte' we got installed is attracting hang gliding del boys to our towers! switch it off, quick, he might just pretend to be sicker than he is to guilt trip the non-hand gliding del (the owner of the statelitte, which attracts the handgliding dels)