Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:13:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tatts Cunt

Started by Huxleys Babkins, January 19, 2022, 09:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Tatts Cunt wants to show you his "new ink". "It took 5 hours but it was well worth it".

"Every piece tells a story from my life and I don't regret any of them" says Tatts Cunt as he shows you the Nicholas Witchell on his sleeve.

Ray Travez

Tatts Cunt gets the name of his dog tattooed around the rim of his anus

Glebe

Bulldog with 'Our Brave Boys' written around it in Old English script.

Tatts Cunt shows his support for Her Majesty's constabulary by having David Hague's face tattooed on his left cheek and the phrase "Your cock up, my arse" on the right.

the Fallen

TC proudly displays some assorted assemblage of rose, initials, topless mermaid, dog track, all in lieu of personality

You moot this so thusly earn the ire of Tatcunt but as the audacity of the packaging suggests, it's a punch really not up to much.

kalowski

"To much to soon" surrounded by interleaved roses.

the Fallen

His Street Fighter II tramp stamp obscured by combed up arse hair, you start to regret your latent officeworker homosexual experimentation if this is the fodder on offer

Glebe

He once encountered Ken Dodd, who, rather intimidated by his many dodgy-looking body daubings, immediately bid him "Tatty-bye!"

Tatts Cunt gets over the breakup with his girlfriend, Leanne, by getting the artist to modify the name inside the heart to say "Lee Rigby".

idunnosomename

Quote from: Glebe on January 20, 2022, 01:41:53 AMHe once encountered Ken Dodd, who, rather intimidated by his many dodgy-looking body daubings, immediately bid him "Tatty-bye!"
this moment is commemorated in ink, on his face