Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:41:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mario promises to "Level up".

Started by Glebe, February 07, 2022, 01:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Lemming

That's Luigi! Yet another disaster for the Levelling Up policy.

buttgammon

Luigi, Mario, they're all the same these days.

idunnosomename

I was hoping he was going to pull his dick out and start wanking

Glebe

Quote from: Lemming on February 07, 2022, 05:29:14 PMThat's Luigi! Yet another disaster for the Levelling Up policy.

Mario has just resigned and left his brother to deal with the mess.

Pink Gregory

Glebe

Quote from: Pink Gregory on February 07, 2022, 08:05:42 PMMario must condemn Wario

He's stalling. Princess Peach has accused him of fudging the issue.

shlug

Shlug @imalrightjack
replying to @Glebe
Think how much worse it'd be if Jeremy Koopalings got in!!1!

Glebe

Margaret Thatcher said "The first duty of government is to get the highest score". Time to go, Luigi!

Ferris

Tough on Waluigi, tough on the causes of Waluigi.

Glebe

Even Luigi's own backbenchers are giving him a hard time. Today's PMQs saw him getting a right earful off a mushroom with eyes.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Can't get past Big Dog's Haunt ffs

Ferris

I heard a backbencher was caught speeding on Rainbow Road but it was all covered up.

The Dog

Quote from: Glebe on February 07, 2022, 07:37:15 PMMario has just resigned and left his brother to deal with the mess.

You spoken to him recently? He's not answering his phone and he's still got my Patch Adams DVD.

GMTV

The Dog

Just got an SMS:

QuoteIt's a me, Mario! I hava kidnapped your Patch Adams DVD and hidden it somewhere in the Mushroom Kingdom. You must travel through all of the seven realms to finda me, Mario, breaka my evil spell and retrieva your Patch Adams DVD! Gooda Luck!

Absolute wanker.

madhair60

It's a scam mate, don't reply. That's actually Wario fishing for coins.

The Dog

Dunno, it sounds a lot like him, especially this bit:

QuoteIt's a me, Mario!

Glebe

This email just leaked:

QuoteHe can have his Patch Adams DVD back but I've hidden his DCD player somewhere in the Kingdom.

GMTV

£7 billion invested in developing a successor the Philips CD-i

Glebe

Footage has leaked of Luigi wanking. There saying this is it for him. Some even want Mario back as PM.

PlanktonSideburns

Loving this thread, particularly the gif at the start

Glebe

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on February 08, 2022, 07:55:52 PMLoving this thread, particularly the gif at the start

Unfortunately Planks it'll be no laughing matter if we don't get Mario and Luigi out of government.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Glebe on February 08, 2022, 08:05:45 PMUnfortunately Planks it'll be no laughing matter if we don't get Mario and Luigi out of government.

But we're gold till then right?

Glebe

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on February 08, 2022, 08:07:55 PMBut we're gold till then right?

Tread carefully. These are strange times we live in!

idunnosomename

Quote from: Glebe on February 08, 2022, 07:05:09 PM

Footage has leaked of Luigi wanking. There saying this is it for him. Some even want Mario back as PM.
this is a start

Glebe

idunnosomename

sorry i just mean on the wanking front

Glebe

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 08, 2022, 11:00:43 PMsorry i just mean on the wanking front

Ah yes, fair enough! 'Get Britain Wanking!' is the new party slogan!

The Mollusk

If I hear one more disingenuous "mamma mia! Aowwowowow" from these cunts I will stick my foot through the telly. Did it yesterday when asked about cuts to the amount of extra lives in question mark boxes, completely dodged the question and no one said a fucking thing.