Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:02:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Started by DocDaneeka, March 28, 2022, 02:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocDaneeka

It's good.

I was whelmed by the demo, but I'm glad I got the full game. Reminds me a bit of Mario Odyssey as it keeps throwing new mechanics at you one after the other and they're always charming and fun, but it's a lot more compact with traditional A to B platforming levels rather than open worlds.

Not difficult but it has a bit of challenge if you want to collect everything and some of the time trial timed treasure levels are proper hard.

Anyway I'm off to search for"Mouthful Mode" on deviant art.

Pink Gregory

Pleased to hear positive reactions; I picked Super Mario Odyssey back up the other day and thought 'this is good, but I don't want another one of these with Kirby instead of Mario', so it not being a relatively high skill collectathon 3D platformer is a point in it's favour, to me.

madhair60

Yeah it rules obviously because it's Kirby. I think of Kirby games as a mirror to the soul

Kelvin

Quote from: madhair60 on March 29, 2022, 12:16:33 PMYeah it rules obviously because it's Kirby. I think of Kirby games as a mirror to the soul

I am popular with the elderly.