Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,320
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:19:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dungeons & Dragons Campaign

Started by Joe Qunt, April 21, 2022, 02:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Qunt

Does anyone fancy a virtual D&D campaign? Not played one since lockdown, nor an in-person campaign for several years now?

Famous Mortimer

I do one with a few local friends and a few friends in Australia, and it's a good laugh. That D&D Beyond and Roll 20 and presumably the new virtual desktop D&D will invent will make virtual campaigns much more fun (not like when I was a lad, all in the head and a few bits of paper, etc.)

Joe Qunt

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on April 21, 2022, 02:33:38 PMI do one with a few local friends and a few friends in Australia, and it's a good laugh. That D&D Beyond and Roll 20 and presumably the new virtual desktop D&D will invent will make virtual campaigns much more fun (not like when I was a lad, all in the head and a few bits of paper, etc.)

I've been playing for close to a decade now and it's never been easier to start a campaign but it's also never been harder to organise people for one it seems. Use to play at my local game shop but I moved away, now all my mates are at uni and are – understandably – a bit too busy to play.