Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,210
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:07:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

That thread about that nonce or whatever

Started by Barry Admin, May 04, 2022, 05:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

The OP asked for it to be removed, just a heads-up as to why it's gone. Feel free to use this one to carry on whatever other discussion may have been going on.  Thanks.

H-O-W-L

willbo

Yeah, thanks for the support and advice everyone. I really appreciate it and I was laughing a lot at some of the shit posted. I just didn't want to go into work tomorrow knowing that this thread is out there for anyone to potentially see ...well, the only person there who I think potentially could come here is my main/head manager (who is a comedy fan and could appreciate some of the stuff here), i don't think anyone else there would be a CAB user, it was just the thought of it. I was just on edge knowing it was here. I really appreciate some of the perspectives posted and I'm happy for conversation/debate to continue. I just didn't want some of the specific/identifying information to remain.  Thanks admin

I suppose the key take away here is never trust anyone with a van.

willbo

that condom van that was posted at the end really made me lol. The worst menace is older men who drive a van and wear Vans.

shoulders

Any reason the entirety got deleted? From about page 3 the discussion had evolved and I put a lot of time and thought into the replies concerning the wider discussion of age of consent, and now they're deleted?

Excuse me while I cry at my soggy sandcastle.

willbo

Quote from: shoulders on May 04, 2022, 05:55:52 PMAny reason the entirety got deleted? From about page 3 the discussion had evolved and I put a lot of time and thought into the replies concerning the wider discussion of age of consent, and now they're deleted?

I'd be happy just for my own posts to have gone or at least the chance to edit them. I did read everyone's replies carefully tho.

Barry Admin

Quote from: shoulders on May 04, 2022, 05:55:52 PMAny reason the entirety got deleted? From about page 3 the discussion had evolved and I put a lot of time and thought into the replies concerning the wider discussion of age of consent, and now they're deleted?

There's 225 posts in that thread. Normally I'd try and salvage whatever, but I'm frustrated today by trying to get a lot of broken shit fixed.

I have to spend a lot of time reading a lot of stuff I'm not interested in on CaB, and I just don't have the time or patience to read and sort out a couple of hundred posts about a nonce today.

Think about the actual steps I have to take to remove all his stuff, quotes and all, just to keep everyone else's posts intact.

I do understand it's frustrating to have your posts vanish though. I'm gonna move the thread back, now for an hour or so, feel free to copy and paste whatever you want into this one before it's pulled again.

iamcoop

If the van's a rockin
Nonce thread gets a lockin'

ProvanFan

A couple of hundred posts about a nonce a day keeps the doctor at bay.

Ferris

My friends and colleagues include girls several years younger than me (one is literally 11 years younger) and I am quite pleased to say they appear to me like children and I have no desirous interest at all. I feel more parent-y than anything, worrying that they're going to get cold in that coat and that's probably enough wine for now. (I'm not mad or paternalistic to actually say this out loud, though).

Presumably this isn't the case for some people and they see teenagers and go "phwoarr" even as they approach 40. Takes all sorts I suppose.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Ferris on May 04, 2022, 06:55:40 PMI feel more parent-y than anything, worrying that they're going to get cold in that coat

Come and have a warm and a lie down in my nice cosy van.

Ferris

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 04, 2022, 07:07:01 PMCome and have a warm and a lie down in my nice cosy van.

Do you reckon that's how he got started?

monkfromhavana

What kind of van is it? Airy and roomy transit or bijou Bedford Rascal?

jobotic

I got a PM from the government the other day

I opened and read it, it said they were suckers

They wanted me to read 225 posts in a thread about a nonce or whatever

Picture me giving a damn? I said never

jamiefairlie

Quote from: monkfromhavana on May 04, 2022, 08:09:32 PMWhat kind of van is it? Airy and roomy transit or bijou Bedford Rascal?

Dank

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: monkfromhavana on May 04, 2022, 08:09:32 PMWhat kind of van is it? Airy and roomy transit or bijou Bedford Rascal?

It's one of these...

Tony Tony Tony

Tony Tony Tony

Tony Tony Tony

willbo

...is it gonna be re deleted before tommorow?

Barry Admin

Yep, might as well do it now as noone has moved anything over as far as I can see.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Bit unfair to call the feller a nonce, isn't it? A bit creepy and sleazy, yes, but not a nonce.

monkfromhavana

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 05, 2022, 07:00:41 AMBit unfair to call the feller a nonce, isn't it? A bit creepy and sleazy, yes, but not a nonce.

I think "proto-nonce" is the preferred nomenclature.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

And we wonder why more people ( allegedly/ suspected of) shagging people 19 years younger than them don't post on here.

madhair60

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 05, 2022, 07:00:41 AMBit unfair to call the feller a nonce, isn't it? A bit creepy and sleazy, yes, but not a nonce.

He's a nonce

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: willbo on May 04, 2022, 09:52:28 PMthanks

Get on to MIND and sort out getting some help with this MH assessment.

Replies From View

Replies From View

"and governor should anyone closer to home also have for example nonced up a 17 year old child within living memory they should be off the hook too right, just checking?"