Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:42:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt of Death Day Jubilation Spectacular

Started by shoulders, May 16, 2022, 02:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 22, 2022, 10:23:50 PMIf I was going to shamelessly rip off a Pet Shop Boys track I'd make sure it wasn't one of their very few shit ones.

I'd make sure it wasn't one of their Village People ones.

idunnosomename

CUNT OF CUNT OF DEATH

I WANT TO FUCK

THE CUNT OF DEATH

Paul Calf

Why are they called The 1945? Is it because that was the last time Britain was remotely relevant?

This shitty fag-end of a country is never going to get over its obsession with WWII is it?

bgmnts

If it wasn't for the queen mate you'd be speaking german now for fuck sake have some respect.

Quote from: bgmnts on May 23, 2022, 10:22:25 AMIf it wasn't for the queen mate you'd be speaking german now

So would I. I wanked over her picture instead of revising for my oral test,

Blue Jam

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 23, 2022, 09:16:08 AMCUNT OF CUNT OF DEATH

I WANT TO FUCK

THE CUNT OF DEATH

I couldn't do YMCA because all the royal words ("QUEEN", "NONCE", "CORGI" etc) have five letters, but I clean forgot Ottowan's D.I.S.C.O, cheers.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

anyone else had this bloody song get stuck in their head? i even hear the out of the tune backing vocals from the chorus somebody help!

Kankurette

Joke's on them, I already speak German.

SpiderChrist

shoulders

dissolute ocelot

In the navy
You can nonce the seven seas
In the navy
You can be a perve and sleaze
In the navy
There are little girls for hire
In the navy
And you never need perspire...

They want you, they want you,
They want you strung up from the yard-arm!

Attila

Local Sainsbury was selling Jubilee cupcakes -- red,white, and blue cake as well as icing with little red, white, and blue sugar dots all over them.

We were out and about in the close-by town today so Mr Attila could pick up his new glasses, and it's a grim high street on any other day (virtually nothing but betting shops, vape shops, and a lot of charity shops), and one of the charity shops had place exclusively red, white, and blue things in the front window.

Still, with all the mad tat I've seen here and in the wild, I'm not wanting for birthday and xmas presents for a couple of pals back home. One of my Anglophile friends has already asked if we'd put her up for the weekend, as she's seriously excited about the thought of a street party or parade or corgi roast or whatever.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

fuck the tinsel, cop a load of those muscular beauts in the back!

Blue Jam

Yes, what the hell is this place? A Christmas shop for when Christmas just isn't camp enough? I must go.

idunnosomename

For all your hunky merman hanging ornament needs

Replies From View

The Ombudsman

Ferris

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 23, 2022, 12:36:13 AMit's fun to fellate the

OLD CUNT OF DEATH

it's fun to fellate the

OLD CUNT OF DE-ATH

you can do anything, inside of her cunt

you can play up with her nonce son-un

New Frankie Boyle routine "needs work" say fans.

Ferris

Ferris

idunnosomename

"Dad, why did you bring me to a gay merman Christmas shop in Shrewsbury?"

"I don't know!!"

The Ombudsman

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 23, 2022, 04:35:04 PM"Dad, why did you bring me to a gay merman Christmas shop in Shrewsbury?"

"I don't know!!"

But let's have a look now we are here eh?

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 23, 2022, 04:35:04 PM"Dad, why did you bring me to a gay merman Christmas shop in Shrewsbury?"

"I don't know!!"

"stop bawling. you'll learn the difference between camp and kitsch if it kills me! you've ruined every bad movie night i've ever organised you worthless little shit. its your fault that your mother ran off with the unironic milkman"