Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:44:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

WimbleWrong 2022 - NEW FIRST ROUND!

Started by Famous Mortimer, June 24, 2022, 02:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

6 first round matches, one bye, one highest scoring loser!

Spoon of Ploff
vs
DoesNotFollow

AlThaFunkeeHomosapien
vs
DrTrouser

Glebe
vs
PoirotsGarlickyCorpse

touchingcloth
vs
Ferris

IanDrunkenSmurf
vs
Mr Farenheit

Old Thrashbarg
vs
TheGingerAlien

BYE - QDRPHNC

selectivememory

Nice. Thanks for doing this FM. Some tasty-looking match-ups already.

touchingcloth

This strikes me as a little unfair, given the new rule about AI images and the fact that Ferris is now completely automated.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

oh thank christ I don't have to ser- I'M UP AGAINST GLEBE AH FUCK

edit: @Famous Mortimer wait a minute, Glebe's in there twice. Did you make a mistake?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

touchingcloth

TheGingerAlien

Happy to drop out if that helps with having even numbers or something.

touchingcloth

It looks like we could lose the bye and QDRPHNC could be swapped in for one of the Glebes?

TheGingerAlien

I think one of those glebes is supposed to be Mr.F

Famous Mortimer

Ah fuck, I'm doing a terrible job of this. Fun as it would be to have Glebe entered twice, I tossed a coin and changed one of them to Mr Farenheit.

Mr Farenheit

I'm back!
Can't believe Glebe thought he would get away with this. Should he be disqualified? A lot of people are saying yes!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

But which one to disqualify!? There are two of them!

QDRPHNC

touchingcloth

It means you're competing in round 2 without needing to compete in round 1 because of the numbers.

There are going to be 6 winners from this round, but rather than playing 3 matches in the next round we're going to have you plus the highest scoring loser go into the draw to make 8 players and 4 matches.

QDRPHNC

Oh nice, cheers. So it's like joining in with a marathon after the first third, I like it I like it.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Spoon of Ploff

only three matches started? get a move on you lazy fuck*rs

Famous Mortimer

Hey, @Ian Drunken Smurf and @Glebe , are you going to serve?

It's been more than three days since I posted the draw, but I did post "round begins on the 27th" in the other thread. So, dunno.

TheGingerAlien

Engagement seems a bit limited so far this year. Is it time to wheel out Cliff Richard to get everyone hyped?

Old Thrashbarg

Probably worth a message in GB to say when matches are ready for voting. Imagine a lot of people don't check this sub-board if they aren't a participant.

Glebe

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on June 27, 2022, 09:03:10 PMHey, @Ian Drunken Smurf and @Glebe , are you going to serve?

No laptop at the mo! Gonna invest in a Chromebook when I can afford it!

touchingcloth

Quote from: Glebe on June 28, 2022, 04:39:21 PMNo laptop at the mo! Gonna invest in a Chromebook when I can afford it!

Can't you share one with the second Glebe?

Glebe

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 28, 2022, 04:41:52 PMCan't you share one with the second Glebe?

There's only Glebe TC! But I have many bums!

Ferris

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 24, 2022, 02:56:37 PMThis strikes me as a little unfair, given the new rule about AI images and the fact that Ferris is now completely automated.

[OBJECTION DENIED]

selectivememory

Could QDRPHNC sub in for Glebe perhaps? Would be a shame not to get another match in this round.

Ferris

Yeah as many rounds possible would be great (he says, having already tried to forfeit like a twat).

QDRPHNC

Happy to sub in or whatever but please @ me so I get a notey (notification)

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on June 29, 2022, 12:49:14 AM@Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse , would you like to serve in a match against @QDRPHNC?

Let's get it on!
@Famous Mortimer I'm happy to serve but you'll have to give me a few days to come up with something. Can I get a deadline please?