Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:10:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

WimbleWrong 2022 Round 1 - touchingcloth v Ferris (NSFW)

Started by touchingcloth, June 24, 2022, 06:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

dont you tell me what to do you fucking bell-end

TOUCHINGCLOTH x 1000

QDRPHNC

Fishfinger

I reach quavering fingers towards the hem of cloth on this one, but kudos to Ferris for not bailing and some great returns there.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Ferris on June 30, 2022, 08:02:28 PMdont you tell me what to do you fucking bell-end

TOUCHINGCLOTH x 1000

Bell ends like what you love making pictures of like a fucking DEVIANT?

FERRIES times a million turn around touch the ground no takebacks

Ferris

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

TheGingerAlien

Ferris

DoesNotFollow

"I don't want to play with poo anymore" had me cackling. And the fuckin' turd/Robocop/Woody amalgamation. Love it all, but Ferris fer me I think.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

touchingcloth

Quote from: DoesNotFollow on June 30, 2022, 09:33:01 PM"I don't want to play with poo anymore" had me cackling. And the fuckin' turd/Robocop/Woody amalgamation. Love it all, but Ferris fer me I think.

There were no actual woodies, just dildos.

Ferris

One of which had robocop's hat crudely photoshopped onto it.

touchingcloth

Ferris

pancreas

PlanktonSideburns

Cerys

Famous Mortimer

VOTING OVER!

This somewhat resentful first round match is won by @touchingcloth , who bests @Ferris 9-4!

touchingcloth

Resentful? I loved it! Cheers @Ferris - thanks for not throwing in the towel, and I thought the MS Paint spraycan effect of shit and blood was chef's kiss.

PlanktonSideburns

Ferris

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 01, 2022, 02:10:23 PMResentful? I loved it! Cheers @Ferris - thanks for not throwing in the towel, and I thought the MS Paint spraycan effect of shit and blood was chef's kiss.

Yeah great fun, lovely pair of shots and knew I was outmatched after the 2nd one but did what I could while pretending to work.

Truth be told, I knew I should have googled images of turds to spice up that final shot but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Unable to dig in and do the necessary to bring home a win, it's not a winner's mentality, Clive.

Famous Mortimer

Ferris

To be fair mate you didn't count my 1,000 votes for cloth either. All very dodgy if you ask me.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Ferris on July 01, 2022, 02:31:08 PMYeah great fun, lovely pair of shots and knew I was outmatched after the 2nd one but did what I could while pretending to work.

Truth be told, I knew I should have googled images of turds to spice up that final shot but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Unable to dig in and do the necessary to bring home a win, it's not a winner's mentality, Clive.

Could have always curled one out and shopped it in

touchingcloth

Quote from: Ferris on July 01, 2022, 02:31:08 PMYeah great fun, lovely pair of shots and knew I was outmatched after the 2nd one but did what I could while pretending to work.

To keep myself safe, I googled it on my phone, emailed it to my non-work account, and accessed it on my webmail on work laptop so that I wouldn't get caught searching for scat.

And then I had the WW image open in the background when I was sharing my screen in a hangout.

Ferris

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 01, 2022, 03:09:55 PMCould have always curled one out and shopped it in

Champion mentality. Why are you not competing this year?

Ferris

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 01, 2022, 03:19:55 PMTo keep myself safe, I googled it on my phone, emailed it to my non-work account, and accessed it on my webmail on work laptop so that I wouldn't get caught searching for scat.

And then I had the WW image open in the background when I was sharing my screen in a hangout.

I used my non-work laptop, and just hoped my wife didn't walk in. Got away with it.

PlanktonSideburns