Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:26:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Popular R&B singer R. Kelly is going to prison for sex offences

Started by Crenners, June 29, 2022, 08:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crenners

Just making sure nobody misses out on the other threads due to subtlety or lack of knowledge and context.

The more I hear about this case, the less I think the guy should have done what he did.

Video Game Fan 2000

Replies From View

Quote from: Goldentony on June 29, 2022, 09:08:12 PMwhos going where for what??

GOIN INTA THA CLOSET

CLOSET

CLOSET

Rosie the nosey neighbour, of course.  For having a spatula in her hand.

Crenners

Heard the guy pished on a thirteen year old who's now dead. I don't want to prejudge but my sixth sense is going about this guy.

Malcy

Sebastian Cobb

Took a while but finally I can feel vindicated about that time I said he was a nonce in the sixth form common room 18 years ago and all the popular birds jumped down my throat for insulting their idol.

I heard he once posted three emoji's in a row on a comedy forum.

Mobius

it's the remix to inprison
it's hot and fresh out the courtroom

edit - just seen someone else make this joke in the other thread but i'm standing my ground

Johnny Yesno

Zero Gravitas

Is this the same R Kelly that recorded himself performing urophilic sex acts with minors and using the phrase "Give me that 14-year-old pussy"?

Good on the prosecution for wrapping this one up.

Cold Meat Platter

Zero Gravitas

Age ain't nothing but a number.
Is a good mindset as he'll be 85 upon release.

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on June 30, 2022, 02:02:26 AMIs this the same R Kelly that recorded himself performing urophilic sex acts with minors and using the phrase "Give me that 14-year-old pussy"?

Nah it's my electrician they arrested by mistake.

Replies From View

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 29, 2022, 09:30:29 PMTook a while but finally I can feel vindicated about that time I said he was a nonce in the sixth form common room 18 years ago and all the popular birds jumped down my throat for insulting their idol.

They'll be thinking about you now, those birds.  "He was right all along."  Getting a tiny bit horny at the thought of you being assertive and correct.  One of them is casually typing your name into Facebook, just to see if you haven't died.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on June 30, 2022, 07:16:42 AMNah it's my electrician they arrested by mistake.
They got Southland Tales filmmaker Richard Kelly instead of singer Robert Kelly. At last his cunning scheme paid off!

madhair60

it's annoying because I came here to make a Richard Kelly joke and was scrolling down like yasss, looks like we're in business, then LAST POST, dreams are dashed days are gone.

steve98

All that I know about Popular singer R.Kelly, I've learned from this group. I'm sad that I missed his career, but I'm happy for the victorious young ladies that were peed on who didn't want to be peed on.

idunnosomename

*to the tune of his Grammy-award winning song "I believe i can fly"*

I am a paedophile.
I believe I'm a paedophile.

I think about it every night and day
Find a child and have sex with them.

Quote from: steve98 on June 30, 2022, 08:56:47 AMAll that I know about Popular singer R.Kelly, I've learned from this group. I'm sad that I missed his career, but I'm happy for the victorious young ladies that were peed on who didn't want to be peed on.

They were peed on.  Kelly's now pissed off.

idunnosomename

I'm a huge paedophile
I'm a gigantic paedophile

I'm a paedophile and that's okay
As I'm a paedophile in jail today

He wrote and produced the album "Age Ain't Nothing but a Number" for 15-year-old Aliyah who he also mentored and illegally "married". It was a different time.

willbo

Quote from: Replies From View on June 30, 2022, 07:26:33 AMThey'll be thinking about you now, those birds.  "He was right all along."  Getting a tiny bit horny at the thought of you being assertive and correct.  One of them is casually typing your name into Facebook, just to see if you haven't died.

my ex used to laugh at me for the stuff I believed about Jimmy Savile, Bill Cosby and Kevin Spacey that I read on conspiracy and gossip forums.

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: Malcy on June 29, 2022, 09:25:32 PMR. Celly

I'm sat in a cafe and I read this a split second before the sweet, nervous young girl behind the counter dropped a cup. Obviously I burst out laughing and now she thinks I'm a cunt. Thanks.

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on June 30, 2022, 02:02:26 AMIs this the same R Kelly that recorded himself performing urophilic sex acts with minors and using the phrase "Give me that 14-year-old pussy"?

Good on the prosecution for wrapping this one up.

Bloody racist justice system dragging down another successful black man!

Uncle TechTip

I believe I can comply! (With sex offender register requirements upon my release)

Video Game Fan 2000

the real scandal here is that they're sending him to prison for offenses, when he's already commited so many.

the american legal system is a nightmare