Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:31:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Popular R&B singer R. Kelly is going to prison for sex offences

Started by Crenners, June 29, 2022, 08:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Gravitas

If you plan to determine the next number in this sequence yeah it's pretty shit.

If you need to perform the moral calculus on "should I force these underage girls to perform sex acts on my friends, as punishment for them being disobedient to my own sadistic sexual demands" I think they're disjoint skillsets.

Kankurette

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on June 30, 2022, 11:27:53 AMBloody racist justice system dragging down another successful black man!
Good thing nobody's saying that except you. Many of his victims were black btw. I'm pretty sure they're happy to see the cunt in prison, but do keep showing your true colours.

shoulders

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on June 30, 2022, 03:40:49 PMI believe I can comply! (With sex offender register requirements upon my release)

Careful mate, mild wordplay that.

idunnosomename

You are a paedophile
A massively abusive paedophile
The outcome of your legal case today
Is that you will be locked away

Your freedom is no more
For you are behind a very heavy do-o-o-oor

did this cunt have any other songs. oh that stupid closet thing.

Quote from: steve98 on June 30, 2022, 11:46:52 PMEh?

They brought it up as a possible excuse, or at least to garner sympathy. Saying he was illiterate and it caused him shame throughout his life.
Zero gravitas was saying that he thought it was ludicrous to suggest that being thick made you piss on children.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: curiousoranges on June 30, 2022, 10:50:37 AMHe wrote and produced the album "Age Ain't Nothing but a Number" for 15-year-old Aliyah who he also mentored and illegally "married". It was a different time.

R Kelly married a 15 year old in the 90s. Steven Tyler of Arrowsmith got legal guardianship of a kid in the 80s (for sexual purposes of course). Michael Jackson tried to get parents to hand over their small boy for a whole year. Elvis and the Rolling Stones and Led Zepellin were boffing kids left, right and centre.

It's always a different time when you're a rich, famous singer. Out of all of the above only R Kelly went to jail, and only then because he took it too far with false imprisonment, coercion, mind games and all sorts of abuse. And even then it took 20 years for it to catch up to him. If R Kelly had just done the run of the mill paedo stuff like shagging kids but being nice to them in every other way, he'd still be a free man for definite. No question about it.

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on July 02, 2022, 03:45:07 PMThey brought it up as a possible excuse, or at least to garner sympathy. Saying he was illiterate and it caused him shame throughout his life.
Zero gravitas was saying that he thought it was ludicrous to suggest that being thick made you piss on children.

They're discussing it on Reddit. Feel ashamed to say I laughed at this

Twit 2

Quote from: checkoutgirl on July 02, 2022, 04:01:11 PMR Kelly married a 15 year old in the 90s. Steven Tyler of Arrowsmith got legal guardianship of a kid in the 80s (for sexual purposes of course). Michael Jackson tried to get parents to hand over their small boy for a whole year. Elvis and the Rolling Stones and Led Zepellin were boffing kids left, right and centre.

It's always a different time when you're a rich, famous singer. Out of all of the above only R Kelly went to jail, and only then because he took it too far with false imprisonment, coercion, mind games and all sorts of abuse. And even then it took 20 years for it to catch up to him. If R Kelly had just done the run of the mill paedo stuff like shagging kids but being nice to them in every other way, he'd still be a free man for definite. No question about it.

Impressive. Do you run a PR agency, giving advice to paedophiles? Asking for a friend.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Twit 2 on July 02, 2022, 04:06:33 PMImpressive. Do you run a PR agency, giving advice to paedophiles? Asking for a friend.

Now that's cynicism.

Fambo Number Mive

There is a 2018 documentary about Kelly by Ben Zand currently on the iplayer. Its quite a hard watch, he interviews people who claim R Kelly hung around outside their school trying to pick up kids, and Zand and his crew got into an R Kelly concert where Kelly sings to a fan in front of the audience telling her to wipe his tongue and then gets her to wipe his crotch with the same towel. Very disturbing man, glad he is inside now. Wonder how many other R Kellys there are out there.

Crenners

Easy to say you'd never do what R. did when you haven't had the same opportunity. A lot of the more vociferous criticism carries the gentle whiff of jealousy.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Twit 2 on July 02, 2022, 04:06:33 PMImpressive. Do you run a PR agency, giving advice to paedophiles? Asking for a friend.
its not a great look that you are friends with a paedophile!

Twit 2

imitationleather

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 02, 2022, 06:17:46 PMits not a great look that you are friends with a paedophile!

Oh so once you find out someone's a paedo you drop them like a cup of cold sick eh?

Says a lot about you.

idunnosomename

Quote from: imitationleather on July 02, 2022, 10:02:54 PMOh so once you find out someone's a paedo you drop them like a cup of cold sick eh?

Says a lot about you.
im sorry! i love paedophiles.

(it's incredible)