Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:58:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sex bomb, sex bomb, you're my sex bomb

Started by Ray Travez, July 05, 2022, 10:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Travez

frankly you've made a terrible mess of my living room

Glebe

Some days you just can't get rid of a sex bomb.

Replies From View

Baby you can turn upon

turn upon what, keith?

sorry I meant turnip on

thanks keith that's much clearer, a much clearer lyric

Ray Travez

Quote from: Glebe on July 05, 2022, 11:00:55 AMSome days you just can't get rid of a sex bomb.

If you call the sex police, they'll alert the sex bomb squad

Replies From View

The Mollusk

God what I wouldn't give to fuck a bomb right now

bgmnts

Met Tom Jones in a pub Cardiff one time, he actually sung that to me whilst he was slightly pissed and dribbling Carling down his chin onto his crocodile skin boots.

jenna appleseed

Why did Tom Jones always sound like he was singing Sex Bum though?

Replies From View

hymn number three eight five

sex DAD sex DAD you're mah sex DAD
baby you can DAD me DAD

Replies From View

Imagine an entire church congregation singing it, and forlornly performing "rogering" motions where they think they should fit.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Replies From View on July 06, 2022, 07:51:00 AMImagine an entire church congregation singing it, and forlornly performing "rogering" motions where they think they should fit.

congrats, you've just created something even more deso worthy than my mum's church making the congregation sing Cliff's Millenium Prayer.

Ray Travez

What I like most there is people being unsure of where to time the pelvic thrusting motion, and looking around to follow their neighbours, leading to a kind of stuttering groinal Mexican wave. Also the the ad hoc improvisors- the vicar cupping his imaginary breasts and swaying from side to side, the woman who works in the bakers and her friend slapping their arses limply on the word "you're."

non capisco

I liked it when he went "Think I better DANCE now!" and then stamped about in a circle like a stunned bear in a Balkan carnival.

non capisco

The other bit I like in his cover of Prince's 'Kiss' is when he changes the bit where Prince sings "Women not girls rule my world" to "WOOOOMEN AND GIRLS RULE MY WORLD!" He'll give 'em all one, old Tom. Not like that prudish Prince guy and his famously selective libido.

Sonny_Jim

You're a sex bomb.
You've got a hairy minge and I've got a stinky dong

Ray Travez

Quote from: non capisco on July 07, 2022, 12:49:29 AMThe other bit I like in his cover of Prince's 'Kiss' is when he changes the bit where Prince sings "Women not girls rule my world" to "WOOOOMEN AND GIRLS RULE MY WORLD!" He'll give 'em all one, old Tom. Not like that prudish Prince guy and his famously selective libido.

made me laugh

"Think I better DANCE now!" is the greatest line in all of popular music. He's had a think, old Tom, and he's come to a decision. Dancing was always on the cards, but he's been putting it off. He knows he's a sham, hustling for coin with a shoddy kareoke bellow through this delicate masterpiece- maybe the dance will save me, if I do it Now. The Top of the Pops audience won't be satisfied until they've at least seen a shot at some hoofing. Like a recalcitrant donkey, he sets to work. "Think I better DANCE now!" It's a primal howl that speaks of the despair of age, all your triumphs long behind you, your tomorrows dwindling towards irrelevance and self-parody. A scream of desperation tears through his soul, the greatest voice of a generation, cut down to this. They need a dance, any dance. Dance, monkey!