Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:34:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Possible to add smilies on this forum?

Started by Stigdu, July 06, 2022, 03:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

No doubt because you were taking up all their bandwidth by browsing it 24/7.

Stonefish

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on July 07, 2022, 07:01:01 PMYou can see the whole photoshoot here with more photos of Carol Smillie bending over at improbable angles.
Also features Frank Skinner dropping trou, as he also won that year too.
(Why did he win? That's gotta be a joke right? What happened that year to make his arse famous?)

Click at your own risk etc.
https://www.leathercelebrities.com/photos/entry/carol-smillie-rear-of-the-year-1998/

This has awoken something inside of me.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 07, 2022, 06:31:08 PMClue's in the name. It's limited.

That doesn't usually mean that they end on a specific date, more that they are only incorporated with select national registrars of companies.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on July 07, 2022, 06:48:47 PMI just thought it would be funny to write some stuff about leather trousers and bum perverts.

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 07, 2022, 08:19:48 PMThat doesn't usually mean that they end on a specific date, more that they are only incorporated with select national registrars of companies.

The case for reinstating smilies mounts :-D