Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:53:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2022 Round 2: TheGingerAlien vs touchingcloth

Started by TheGingerAlien, July 08, 2022, 08:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGingerAlien

full version of the hastily bodged up 'Wossferatu'

Ferris

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Ferris on July 14, 2022, 01:51:55 PMThat's very good

...but it's not riiiight!!

The Terry Wogan one was an eye-opener as I had never really appreciated just how massive Joe Rogan's head is. I guess there's a huge amount of knowledge/wisdom in there.

Famous Mortimer

touchingcloth

Thanks for a great match, @TheGingerAlien! I thought I was absolutely fucked when you served so I'm quite pleased to have scraped a modest loss. Plenty of inspiration to be had in both of your shots (and the rhotacism element fucked my Wordle game for a few days as I tried guesses like CWEAM and and BWING) - a very well deserved win for you.

If we're doing bonus shots, here's what I was putting together for my first return before changing tack when I realised I didn't really have a singular strong idea in it and then spotting the word "wobot" in your serve.

TheGingerAlien

Thanks TC! Great match. Both those returns were superb - thought I was done for when I saw the fistful of chips one to be honest. A+++ wronging experience, top wronger, would wrong again.

touchingcloth

Nah, the concepts in the game were all yours and I didn't have the inspiration to escape Wossy's gwasp. Whatever the WW equivalent of snookered was, I was that. Wronged. WE WUS WONGED.

****** would wong again.

Maybe we should have a gentle kick about. Jumpers for photoshops. We could probably beast out a few dozen matches while these other FECKLESS FUCKS struggle to get round two off the ground.

TheGingerAlien

Yeah let's do it.

Want to run with the giant head Tel Wogan Experience one I posted? (Wossferatu was already in my 2nd shot so that doesn't count and I think we've used all the wossy words).

touchingcloth

TheGingerAlien

TheGingerAlien

TheGingerAlien

TheGingerAlien

touchingcloth

Ferris

TheGingerAlien

we have to keep generating the content if barry is going to £££ cash in on the forum

TheGingerAlien

touchingcloth

TheGingerAlien

TheGingerAlien

TheGingerAlien

touchingcloth

TheGingerAlien

Ferris

These are fucking brilliant. The trump-bread thing was excellent.

TheGingerAlien

TheGingerAlien

It's official - Barry has completed the transfer of the forum to the new lucky owner!