Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:27:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

MANCHESTER MEET THE SALISBURY SATURDAY 17TH FEBRUARY 2PM

Started by Stoneage Dinosaurs, January 09, 2024, 09:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on February 18, 2024, 10:24:03 AMThis was marketed to me as some sort of bald festival and it was nothing of the sort.
Anyone who expected a mass of bald heads was going to be sorely disappointed.

paddy72

Can't believe I'm only noticing this thread today. Gah!

Next time...

flotemysost

madhair60

i particularly enjoyed the outpouring of love and respect for me, madhair.

Kelvin

Are people planning to post photos from this, or do we need to request them on the black market.

madhair60

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I am chairing with some cool dispensing rhythm wuarter

Magnum Valentino

Hold on was there talk about coming to Belfast, right enough?

Come on over fucking SURELY!

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I would be in teresred even though it means probably doing a flight on uncomplicated series of trains and boats

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I am pissed to all fuck again and atill in a Manchester. Hope you all ha d a good journey home

shoulders

In lieu of more bald people, I had intended to do a running count of how many of us were/are phimotic but got distracted.

Mr_Simnock

I did a quick count at one point and got 17 members present

lauraxsynthesis

lauraxsynthesis

Quote from: Magnum Valentino on February 18, 2024, 09:26:59 PMHold on was there talk about coming to Belfast, right enough?

Come on over fucking SURELY!

You're there? We're looking for comedy events we can coincide with and pub recommendations

prelektric

Only just had chance to reply here, I had a great time for the four hours I was there for, but I had to leave earlier than I wanted to because - well, private stuff - but didn't want to make a fuss of leaving.

It was great to meet a lot of new faces there, and see a few I already met last month. You're all wonderful people, and I'm so glad I dragged my arse down there and turned up. Would definitely do it again, hopefully at a time where I can't be dragged away by other life crap.

Though I will say, even though I hadn't heard a single track by "Bowling For Soup" before in my life - I will always hate them deep within the core of my being. (Those who were there earlier in the afternoon will know of what I speak!). Did anyone end up with a tattoo?

EDIT: - I hope @tookish is OK - first person I met as I arrived outside the pub, and they were kind and coped with my slight awkwardness with the whole thing well.

lauraxsynthesis

I'm going to the RHS Urban Show in Manchester on 19 April and have a spare ticket if any of youse want in. I don't know any Mancs so

tookish

Quote from: prelektric on February 19, 2024, 10:28:36 AMEDIT: - I hope @tookish is OK - first person I met as I arrived outside the pub, and they were kind and coped with my slight awkwardness with the whole thing well.

tookish is A-OK. Pleasure to meet you.

Kankurette

I will never understand the appeal of getting a tattoo in a pub.

Btw which one of you is the guy with the fingerless gloves who really likes The Fall?

Mr_Simnock

tookish

Quote from: Kankurette on February 20, 2024, 12:36:45 PMI will never understand the appeal of getting a tattoo in a pub.

Btw which one of you is the guy with the fingerless gloves who really likes The Fall?

After getting my hand stuck to one of the tables, I see skin infections in the tattooees' futures.

Quote from: Kankurette on February 20, 2024, 12:36:45 PMBtw which one of you is the guy with the fingerless gloves who really likes The Fall?

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on February 20, 2024, 01:51:25 PMthink that was deskboundcunt

Yep, that was me.

prelektric

Quote from: Deskbound Cunt on February 20, 2024, 02:12:38 PMYep, that was me.

And lovely you were, too. Enjoyed the chat we had, hope to see you at another event sometime. :)