Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:41:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Starmer VIII: Labour will set you free

Started by pancreas, March 16, 2022, 08:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Quote from: shoulders on September 14, 2022, 05:03:18 PMThere doesn't appear to be much analysis of the turnout Keith's Continuity Capitalists need to actually win next time. The general opinion poll is a poor indicator of strength of feeling of the electorate.

I don't think Labour's pissweak Sending Thoughts and Prayers to Gondor approach is establishing firm Labour support or tentative swing support, moreover, it is falling into the Miliband trap of needing to function at such a visible level of uneasy duplicity and weakness people get the distinct sense fuck all will happen.

Labour could win but it would need overwhelming bad news for the Tories and the British people - all indicators suggest they will just hit the CREATE MONEY button to make it go away while using that as cover to flog the remains of the state off to their pals.

The frustrating part is that Starmer could if he decided try and reinvent himself as Burnham with populist policies with a sensible face and walk this election. But he won't as he is surrounded by Blairite cunts and is a tragicomic cunt loser.

I don't think he could, not at this point, even if he wanted to, his habitual lies are so easily, straightforwardly, illustrated, no one with half a brain would trust any damascene conversion on his part.  Not now. 

I think that's so nailed on, even if he honestly admitted all the lies and promised to change because the Spirits of Christmas were hiding in his wardrobe, most people still wouldn't believe him.

The only people that will follow Kieth now are those who've tied their careers to his little mast and neolib cultists (and the second group will only do it until Wes or Mandy tells them they can stop).

BlodwynPig

Is Starmer Moseley to Truss' baby hitler?

Buelligan

Maybe Edward VIII, no discernable talents but the press all cry he has. 

DrGreggles

Pink Gregory

Think the leader's office forgot to charge him

Johnny Yesno

He's seen a witch. She's got the regulation hat on at a jaunty angle, and everything.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: DrGreggles on September 15, 2022, 02:28:07 PM

There's got to be a sitcom in this...

"That was too close...You were almost a Liz Sandwich."

Blumf

jobotic

Lucky that Labour MPs are unable to say anything other than "I Love Quenn" on the day that it's announced that the government will allow unlimited bankers bonuses.

Buelligan

Right.  Just interjecting now to say, STARMER IX: The Nightmare contd.  Or something else but it needs doing.  Yeah?

shoulders

Blumf

wrec