Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:00:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt of Death Day Jubilation Spectacular

Started by shoulders, May 16, 2022, 02:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-61465207

QuoteHer Majesty was aware of the engagement

Queen shows pronounced brain activity in fMRI when confronted with shapes, sounds, and colours. We expect recognition of self via the mirror test and evidence of object-permanece will follow next.

touchingcloth

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 17, 2022, 01:08:16 PMPlease crash this train of cunts

"Change here for trains to I'm-Not-Saying-I'd-Pull-The-Trigger-Myself-But, Robespierre-Was-Right, Guillotine Parkway, Nonce & Castle, and Grave".

idunnosomename

i hate it when I fall asleep on the elizabeth line and end up in Grave

shoulders

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 17, 2022, 01:05:15 PMhttps://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-61465207

Queen shows pronounced brain activity in fMRI when confronted with shapes, sounds, and colours. We expect recognition of self via the mirror test and evidence of object-permanece will follow next.

Look at her glowering at the equipment the proles prod at so they have a ticket so they aren't shot dead by her constables on her eponymous line of shit.

*leans in to Touch screen interface*

What do you do

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: shoulders on May 17, 2022, 02:26:49 PMLook at her glowering at the equipment the proles prod at so they have a ticket so they aren't shot dead by her constables on her eponymous line of shit.

classless society

dynamic market economy

the world is too complex for grand narratives

Video Game Fan 2000

culture heritage meaning narratives identity difference tradition

if you're hungry have you considered simply eating the packaging as well? some of its cardboard, you can boil that or didn't you learn the boiling point of water at school

shoulders

How are you, your majesty? You look like you've lost some marb.. Weight?'

Video Game Fan 2000

instead of going to a food bank, her majesty has graciously let a few lucky proles take big slices off her hump so they can know the pleasure of the charcuterie board before they're arrested for posting an emoji of a knife on the internet

perfect accompaniment to a british rail baguette

Bad Ambassador

Johnny Yesno

seepage

Some bunting is still hanging around from the last Operation Sea Lion celebrations: not sure I can cope with a further 10 Mbps drop in broadband speed.

oggyraiding

My street is 50% student HMOs who likely don't give a shit about the jubilee but instead Marx and TikTok and VKs, and 50% weird old cunts who likely give a massive shit about the jubilee as they can show off their gardens. This contrast has (hopefully) made a street party unviable.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 17, 2022, 02:44:13 PMANALYSIS by Sean Coughlan

Oh my god, he analysed the shit out of that. I've never seen the like.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 17, 2022, 05:47:46 PMOh my god, he analysed the shit out of that. I've never seen the like.

There's no coming back from that.

TOTAL. ANALYSIS. FUCKDOWN.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 17, 2022, 05:48:54 PMThere's no coming back from that.

TOTAL. ANALYSIS. FUCKDOWN.

Did you spot the bit where he cleverly analysed the colour of her...dress? Coat? Horrible old shawl?...as being that of the Circle Line? With attention to detail like that, Sean Coughlan really puts the anal in analysis.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 17, 2022, 05:56:36 PMDid you spot the bit where he cleverly analysed the colour of her...dress? Coat? Horrible old shawl?...as being that of the Circle Line? With attention to detail like that, Sean Coughlan really puts the anal in analysis.

I did. He's so good at anal-ysis. I also thought the bit where he revealed that the line and the QVEN have the same name was particularly insightful.

And he smashed it when he pointed out that she's just like one of us when you think about it, really, with her 'getting around' just like plebs do on the tube.

Attila

Hmmm...I'm part of a weaving/spinning/dyeing guild locally, and we've been set our annual challeneg/competition (results of our handiwork go on display next February or March, so plenty of time to work). This year's theme is, of course, the Jubilee Year.

My thoughts immediately went subversive; Mr Attila suggested a knitted guillotine (too French).

On the other hand, the average age of participants in my Guild is roughly 106, so I thought, what silliness could I come up with for the win?

I'm thinking a knitted corgi with a vajazzled Union Jack jumper.

Suggestions welcome.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Attila on May 17, 2022, 06:18:57 PMHmmm...I'm part of a weaving/spinning/dyeing guild locally, and we've been set our annual challeneg/competition (results of our handiwork go on display next February or March, so plenty of time to work). This year's theme is, of course, the Jubilee Year.

My thoughts immediately went subversive; Mr Attila suggested a knitted guillotine (too French).

On the other hand, the average age of participants in my Guild is roughly 106, so I thought, what silliness could I come up with for the win?

Suggestions welcome.

Prince Andrew in a homely tableau with Emily Maitliss.

Norton Canes

Kankurette

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on May 17, 2022, 02:40:59 PM

culture heritage meaning narratives identity difference tradition

if you're hungry have you considered simply eating the packaging as well? some of its cardboard, you can boil that or didn't you learn the boiling point of water at school
Henry executed for insufficient respect to the Quen.

Jasha

Quote from: DrGreggles on May 16, 2022, 02:49:35 PMI'd booked a weekend away on the assumption that 30th May was a bank holiday.
Now I've got to use a day's leave because of Crown Cunt's birthday bollocks (or whatever the fuck it is)

Should have got your holiday form in earlier could have had 9 days for 3 days leave

pigamus

Replies From View

Captain Z

Quote from: Attila on May 17, 2022, 06:18:57 PMHmmm...I'm part of a weaving/spinning/dyeing guild locally, and we've been set our annual challeneg/competition (results of our handiwork go on display next February or March, so plenty of time to work). This year's theme is, of course, the Jubilee Year.

Suggestions welcome.

Meghan Markle wearing a crown.

shoulders

Something totally different and beautiful, non-Royal themed.

dissolute ocelot

What's Vivienne Westwood doing? I feel the urge to silkscreen the queen's face onto a cock-waving cowboy expressing his boredom at this played out scene, while Prince Edward, also dressed as a cock waving cowboy, pisses on Hobbes the tiger.

king_tubby

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on May 17, 2022, 10:06:51 PMWhat's Vivienne Westwood doing?

Polishing her Most Excellent Order of the British Empire medal.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1221492601/small-smoke-bombsmoke-cannon-queens

I'm confident the pensioners on my street are going to enjoy an ecstacy of jubilee fumbling halfway through their Platinum Pudding