Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:22:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Man trapped in flat with cat.

Started by Glebe, May 24, 2022, 06:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Poor guy, but at least he had that cat for company. Love the freeze-frames on it's face.

Dex Sawash

Dex Sawash

All Surrogate

The thread title instantly made me think of this:

JesusAndYourBush

He says he has nothing to do, then complains the floor is dirty.  Er... clean the floor?

Goldentony

how 'bout that.

they could get him a satanic mechanic.

canadagoose

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on May 24, 2022, 07:06:08 PMHe says he has nothing to do, then complains the floor is dirty.  Er... clean the floor?

Considering he was trapped in the flat, there might not be anything to clean it with. Suppose he could have used some old keks or something, but I don't know what you'd use for cleaning fluid.

Cold Meat Platter

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: canadagoose on May 25, 2022, 02:05:41 AMConsidering he was trapped in the flat, there might not be anything to clean it with. Suppose he could have used some old keks or something, but I don't know what you'd use for cleaning fluid.
Cat saliva?

Pink Gregory

Quote from: All Surrogate on May 24, 2022, 06:58:57 PMThe thread title instantly made me think of this:

with only my animal for com pah nee

Replies From View

That Reeves and Mortimer video really slams home the difference between then and now.

Locked in a flat in the 90s meant tough titties, mate.  You couldn't just order the local fire service on justeat or deliveroo to save your own life by battering down your door.

No - in Reeves and Mortimer's day that was it.  Cat would die with you, and in its death throes use its mouth to suck out your eyeballs with the pressure caused by its stomach contracting.

Your youtube video would be a very different affair back then, in the sense that it wouldn't yet exist.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: canadagoose on May 25, 2022, 02:05:41 AMConsidering he was trapped in the flat, there might not be anything to clean it with. Suppose he could have used some old keks or something, but I don't know what you'd use for cleaning fluid.

He could have got stuff delivered. He could have even continued some of the refurbishing.

bgmnts

Pissed soaked shirt.

touchingcloth

Are you trapped in a flat with a cat
Or in an old house with an angry mouse?
Are you stuck in a shack with a yak
Or confined to digs with smelly pigs?
Locked in your castle with a brace of kestrel
Cooped up in a coop with a whole entire group
A gaggle, a murder, a mystery, a baldness
Of calves and fawns and whelps and pups?
Well have a word with yourself
You're a clean-bonce, a bestial nonce, a wrong one, in short
The very model of a Verbwhore who is gassable
I think it's time you got in grave with a rave
'n' that's me done, arsed, mate, pigs

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 25, 2022, 12:26:20 PMAre you trapped in a flat with a cat
Or in an old house with an angry mouse?
Are you stuck in a shack with a yak
Or confined to digs with smelly pigs?
Locked in your castle with a brace of kestrel
Cooped up in a coop with a whole entire group
A gaggle, a murder, a mystery, a baldness
Of calves and fawns and whelps and pups?
Well have a word with yourself
Your a clean-bonce, a bestial nonce, a wrong one, in short
The very model of a Verbwhore who is gassable
I think it's time you got in grave with a rave
'n' that's me done, arsed, mate, pigs

touchingcloth

Ugh, "your". For fuck's sake, and in poetry, too.

JesusAndYourBush

At least you'd be able to use the free pen to write a "help, send food" message on the back of the envelope and chuck it out of the window.

sovietrussia

Kankurette

More like human gonna be choppes. She'd totally eat his corpse.

Captain Z

Man trapped in flat with cat trapped in flap