Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 08:41:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2009, Round 1: DocDaneeka v The Region Legion

Started by DocDaneeka, June 25, 2009, 09:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retinend

DocDaneeka

Unless he doesn't put in a sportsmanship vote for me, of course.

joeyzaza

Baxter

always sober

What are you doing Region Legion!?!?

There are no highest scoring losers! It's suicide!

Anyway I vote for The Region Legion

chocky909

Region Legion for funny. Doc Daneeka for technical mong quality. My vote goes to... Region Legion.

Old Thrashbarg

The Region Legion. That last shot's worthy of winning any match.

Gradual Decline

Small Man Big Horse

Retinend

TRL for the amazing attention to detail in his return

DocDaneeka

I knew I shouldn't have given him those psd files! Also I am counting regions vote.

Cerys

chocky909

Quote from: DocDaneeka on June 28, 2009, 11:36:17 PM
I knew I shouldn't have given him those psd files! Also I am counting regions vote.

I've just realised that he basically remixed your two mongs which is quite easy if you have the psd files. So he looks as skilled as you and then adds a thick layer of funny on top.

actwithoutwords

Little Hoover

NoSleep

Quote from: chocky909 on June 29, 2009, 12:38:24 AM
I've just realised that he basically remixed your two mongs which is quite easy if you have the psd files. So he looks as skilled as you and then adds a thick layer of funny on top.

In fairness to me, I only had the PSD file for the 2nd one, and the only thing that gave me over just having the image file was possibly the trick to make the text slightly transparent to make it look more natural, and it's likely I'd have worked that out on my own too.

God knows I couldn't draw charicatures like that though, and I thought this was over when I saw "Diana's Greatest Upturned Glances".

sirhenry