Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:38:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Rugby League 2023

Started by dr beat, February 04, 2023, 05:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Eggs

Is Greg Inglis coming in as Vibes and Mental Health Co-ordinator?

dr beat

Also, Cas are apparently announcing their new coach on Wednesday.  Powell? Long?

Mr Eggs

Quote from: dr beat on August 08, 2023, 12:38:36 AMAlso, Cas are apparently announcing their new coach on Wednesday.  Powell? Long?

Danny Ward and Dane Dorahy? Pah. Far too frigging sensible from Cas. Boring bastards.

mikeyg27

Danny Ward's London Broncos run involved him working borderline miracles with the resources on offer, but it also involved the highest relegated point total in Super League history, so make of that what you will Cas fans.

Mr Eggs

I was hoping they'd get a real pervert in to take the heat off Joe Westerman.

A Todd Carney type. Joel "lewd act with dog" Monaghan.

Them guys.

Gulftastic

The only scandal I recall about Danny, Danny Ward, Danny, Danny Ward when he,was,a Leeds player was that he got so pissed on our 2005 trip to Perpignan he got lost in their airport.

This is still mystifying to me. It's a tiny airport, pretty much consisting of two big rooms.

dr beat

dr beat

mikeyg27

Very good. Just the right side of descending into a brawl (so far).

I know the sartorial bandwidth is taken up with Beaumont's suit but I just want to acknowledge the Hull KR track jackets.

dr beat

Mr Eggs

Gulftastic

Bloody hell. That was great. I'm knackered from watching.

Mr Eggs

That might have finished off my Leyther dad.

dr beat

Mr Eggs

Love an F-bomb from a window and decking salesman in a leopard print suit.

Old Thrashbarg

Terrible quality game, but highly entertaining. With a perfect result.

dr beat

Gambrinus

Enjoyed that. Love a wobbly drop goal.

Mr Eggs

Oh fuck. Wire have won a game.

dr beat

mikeyg27

This may sound controversial but I think Dom Young is quite good. Probably really good, actually.

Gulftastic

Quote from: mikeyg27 on September 10, 2023, 02:21:50 PMThis may sound controversial but I think Dom Young is quite good. Probably really good, actually.

My 80 year old Mum was very taken by him when he played for England. If he wants to be my step dad, he has that option.

Mr Eggs

Quote from: mikeyg27 on September 10, 2023, 02:21:50 PMThis may sound controversial but I think Dom Young is quite good. Probably really good, actually.

Knights v Raiders was an amazing game. Not like this complete festival of shite on Ch4.

Gulftastic

Brad Singleton did his best to fu k that right up but fair play to Salford. Good win.

mikeyg27

Sky had a list of Wakefield's memorable moments in Super League and I swear half of them were 'beat [OTHER TEAM] to avoid relegation'. It's a shame for them but they've been knocking on this door for a while.

Also, great occasion in Auckland this morning for the Warriors. I'm not sure any team in the world would've beat them in that mood.

Gulftastic

I feel bad for Wakey this time as they are actually sorting out their ground after literally decades of talking about it.

I hope they come straight back up.

Gulftastic

Glad we responded to last week's thrashing.

dr beat

Paging All Surrogate to the thread pls. ;)

dr beat

dr beat