Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:46:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Penis Beaker Discussion Forum in New Low (Mumsnet thread)

Started by gilbertharding, September 13, 2023, 09:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Kankurette

pierre boo-lez

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on October 27, 2023, 02:07:49 PM"Going around showing off your anus is not something to be proud of"

Now you tell me.

It's ok beanheadmcginty, I for one still think you've an anus to be proud of. Show the world!

bgmnts

Quote from: popcorn on October 27, 2023, 04:08:03 PMWhat are "scrunch bum leggings"?

They look uncomfortable to be honest, which is the last thing you'd expect from leggings.

PlanktonSideburns

Do they hook onto your kidneys

A hilarious look, and one to be encouraged. Will be remembered the same as those old timey mens leggings and buckled boots combo

kalowski

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on October 27, 2023, 02:07:49 PM"Going around showing off your anus is not something to be proud of"

Now you tell me.
What about going around showing off someone else's anus?

Kelvin

Kankurette

The I/P threads are a treat. 'Israel is playing the victim because of the Holocaust and thinks it can do what it wants because Jews are the chosen people' on one side, 'Palestine supporters are all purple haired people with Palestine flags in their Twitter bios' on the other.

Side note: people always get the 'chosen people' thing so wrong. It's not about being given free rein to conquer the world. It's not about thinking we're better than gentiles. It's more like being a lab rat.

bgmnts

Think it's hard to spin the notion of a 'chosen people' to anything other than awful crap that will just engender resentfulness.

PlanktonSideburns

People need more empathy then, - I've met a few chosen ones, being a chosen one looks like a pain in the arse

bgmnts

Met a few myself and they were just normal people like me so that was nice. Unsure why God would choose anyone anyway, maybe just for a laugh.

PlanktonSideburns

Kankurette

Aaaaaaand that's me done with CaB for a few days.

Barry Admin

PlanktonSideburns

Missed this, apologies if my generalised dribbling on here caused any offence kanks

Mr Banlon

Kankurette

This site is far worse for my mental health than Mumsnet. Sorry, but it's the truth. I think it would be better if I fucked off from here for a few days.