Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:53:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Oddly Comforting Videos

Started by BJBMK2, October 12, 2023, 09:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BJBMK2

This is a compilation of Channel 4 idents. I like watching it, it's calming, comfortable, vaguely nostalgic to a degree.

What atypical things do you lot watch, to ease the mind/soul?

Blue Jam

Egyptian Feast

I do like compilations of old adverts, preferably from before I have clearer memories.

My recommendations always have a bunch of videos of a 'red birb' named Gumi Chan because I will watch any video featuring him that shows up, and his owner Hideaki Utsumi posts a lot of them. He is the only YouTube personality I have any time for.

Last two I clicked on:

Now that I think of it, I like another YouTuber, a Cockatoo called Harley who destroys stacks of cups.

Bently Sheds

The Odd Tinkering videos of old tech getting cleaned up and fixed. There's also a Japanese channel where someone fixes up seemingly totally knackered guitars. Both are mostly just ambient noises without commentary or music.

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Bently Sheds on October 29, 2023, 02:49:35 PMThe Odd Tinkering videos of old tech getting cleaned up and fixed. There's also a Japanese channel where someone fixes up seemingly totally knackered guitars. Both are mostly just ambient noises without commentary or music.

Yeah, I like them too. Something very satisfying about old stuff getting restored.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I didn't know silicone was supposed to be this soft:

All Surrogate