Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:54:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 5

Started by Clownbaby, October 14, 2023, 10:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clownbaby

Got to be some people watching? I'm enjoying it so far.

Straight off the bat it's been fucked about a bit with one of the queen's being booted off and edited out of the first episode, and another had to drop out for personal reasons... so less queen's than usual, but it's a nice mixed lineup, I like it

My favourites so far are Bankside, Naomi Carter, Kate Butch and Tomara Thomas

KaraokeDragon

Yeah I'm enjoying it too. Had no idea about the other two queens or the jiggerypokery with the edit. I suppose all the werk room footage is really hyper edited anyway.

Kate Butch has been my favourite since ep 1 or maybe even the 'Meet the Queens' I was lame enough to watch. I always appreciate the sort of piss-takey meta stuff in the confessionals, kind of like Cheddar in the last series. I'm enjoying Cara Melle for the looks, her runway in ep 2 was my favourite of the bunch even though she placed low.

Angst in my Pants

Agreed. Even the name should have clinched it!

Great episode, although they should have done a Sophie E-B song for the lipsync. Michael Marouli's FrankenSpice costume was superb.