Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 08:09:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Margaret Thatcher is toast

Started by Santa's Boyfriend, August 16, 2012, 05:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa's Boyfriend

I always thought having a "miracle" toaster that could burn the face of Jesus onto your bread would be a massive money spinner, but I think someone's already done it.  Oh well.  Who would you have on your toast in the morning?

Replies From View

Quote from: Santa's Boyfriend on August 16, 2012, 05:28:00 PM

I always thought having a "miracle" toaster that could burn the face of Jesus onto your bread would be a massive money spinner, but I think someone's already done it.  Oh well.  Who would you have on your toast in the morning?

She's been drawn (in marmite or something) onto untoasted white bread, there.  Not toasted in, at all.

I would like Sir John Betjeman, please.

Don_Preston

This lady is for turning, for otherwise your grilled toast will be incorrectly served.

Hangthebuggers

I thought she was dead for a moment.

Wonder if Cameron will turn a blind eye to council requirements for permits for street parties?

Jamie Oliver is fat

I can't wait until she dies! the horrible old cunt!

ziggy starbucks

Goldentony

Have we had a MARGARET THATCHER's FUCKED one of these threads

Big Jack McBastard

Quote from: Santa's Boyfriend on August 16, 2012, 05:28:00 PM
Who would you have on your toast in the morning?

Brian Blessed doing a massive grin, you'd feel fuller somehow, even without proof we all know it's true.

Jamie Oliver is fat

Jamie Oliver is fat

Is this cunt dead yet????

I can't wait to update my Facebook status with something hateful to feel part of something

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Jamie Oliver is fat on August 17, 2012, 08:54:25 AM
Is this cunt dead yet????

I can't wait to update my Facebook status with something hateful to feel part of something

It would be horrendous if, as news of Thatcher on her death bed - only a few hours left to live - reached us, a large meteor smashed into Earth, killing everyone apart from Thatch who is hurtled into space (protected by her bubble). For a brief few hours she is Mistress of the Universe.

Jamie Oliver is fat

And the radiation from the meteor made her invincible!

Morrison Lard

A lot of the internet should probably be avoided the week after she eventually cashes in her chips.

b3ta may actually implode, hopefully

CaledonianGonzo

Though living in the privatised, neoliberal, me-first country that her years in power facilitated.

Aaaaahhh

Jamie Oliver is fat

Yeah I don't disagree with the effects, but I bet you a cheese sandwich that that's not the reason they'll dance on her grave

You're giving them far too much credit above the simplistic herd mentality behind it

CaledonianGonzo

I wouldn't disagree with that.

Though when Tony Blair ups sticks both right and left will be celebrating, making the party in Glasgow's George Square twice the size of the one summoned up in song by Mogwai.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Jamie Oliver is fat on August 17, 2012, 11:02:08 AM

You're giving them far too much credit above the simplistic herd mentality behind it

BlodwynPig

monkfromhavana

I once licked a 99 with flake for 5 minutes, looked at it, and lo and behold the face of Ted Heath appeared in it. It wasn't his face in riposte though, more like Ted Heath struggling to poo.

Pretty fucking natty though i'm sure you'll agree.

BlodwynPig

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: CaledonianGonzo on August 17, 2012, 10:51:41 AM
Though living in the privatised, neoliberal, me-first country that her years in power facilitated.

Aaaaahhh

Bet they drink Starbucks an' all!

CaledonianGonzo

It's certainly hypocrtitical to express any dissatisfaction with the current rapacious, free-market capitalist system whilst having owned any products, ever.

Glebe

She's looking a bit crusty these days, haha!!

ZoyzaSorris

personally i dont think there is anything at all wrong with cheering on the death of someone who was so happy to ruin the lives of so many others in order to make a few rich people  much richer, including her own family, and anyone getting on their high horse about it is a fanny.

Jamie Oliver is fat

The group accepts you, welcome.